Anyone Had Positive Opk For Just A Few Hours Then Neg?:-)

Oasis717

Reaction score
I usually have a run of 3/4 days of positive opks o on the second or third day of positives, only once did I have a positive for 24 hours and o that day, this cycle I had a strong positive yesterday morning and afternoon but by the evening it was negative, have done two since and both still neg, no significant rise in my temps this morning so I'm hoping o is today, my opks must have only been positive about 10 hours, anyone else have this and when did you o, thanks girls:) xxxxx

Yes absolutely. I've had surges last for days and then other cycles literally hours. Don't forget tho if you test too soon the urine will be too weak xx

Thank you:) its just weird cause all the either cycles its lasted days! I test twice a day around 2pm and 8pm as well as sometimes first thing, they've faded away to nothing now and no temp rise this morning again:( argh I'm so impatient lol xxx

i did when i failed to o and then got a pos for 4 days later on in my cycle x

Yes I wondered if that might be the case and I o later! Thanks, will keep bd and testing! Xxxx

Just a quick update, the opks faded right away and I think I o yesterday as I had a good rise this morning, 3 days after getting the positive so although it the tests went neg within 10 hours it didnt matter, just in case anyone ever googled this:) xxxxx

Thanks mum:) I've never had a surge so short but at least I o! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->