anyone had this before?

MummytoOscar

& one in the oven <3
Reaction score
I have bruises with little red marks in them all over my arm, I don't remember knocking my arm or anything.

I am taking Aspirin daily so I guess this might be a cause of the bruise but I've never had bruises with these red 'dots' before.

Anyone had them before or have any idea what they could be?

Sorry the pic isn't very good.

Attachments

• DSC00249.jpg
    DSC00249.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 10
are sure u havent bashed ur arm...as thats kinda how bruises tend to go when heir fading out....have u got any more any where else....cud u of grazed it like thats the type of thing to happen if u were to get a chinease burn or sum sort of friction
other then that i dont really no sorry....maybe contact ur gp if it keeps happening xx

Thats the thing I'm sure I haven't knocked it, also on the pic with the red bits is on the inside of my upper arm (is v sore). I do have other bruises going down my arm too but without the red bits. The bruises are fading out and the more they've faded the more obvious the red 'dots' are.

Hmm maybe I'll wait and see if I get any more...

well those red dots imo accour when a bruise is fading only going by what ive noticed before but tbh u shouldnt be gettin bruises really if ur not knocking urself i would get it checked out hun just to be safe xx

TBH i get bruises and i dont know how. I bruise realy easy when i know how i have done it.

You could have done it in your sleep or bashed it but not hurt it.

Thanks for your suggestions. I now have the answer!

I asked the doc while I was at the hosp yest.

I forgot but I had a CT scan last week and they injected me with a dye, doc says this has messed up my vein which has caused the trailing of bruises. So now I gonna end up with a hard lump running down my arm where the vein is no longer working. Its soo sore :-(

I've got red marks in a bruise atm although im not taking aspirins. think its pretty natural

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->