Anyone hated being pregnant but considering TTC?

SusieQ30

Mummy to precious baby JJ
Reaction score
So, my LO is nearly 1. It's been a rough ride, I had PND and took a while (about 20 weeks) to bond properly with him. I'm not naturally maternal but I love him with all my heart and am really settling into being a mum now :)

Thing is I always thought I'd just have the one. I hated every second of being pregnant and can't imagine coping with two. Part of me really wants a sibling for my little boy and to complete our family. I never thought I'd be considering TTC again (only took 4 weeks off the pill last time!) Hubby has always wanted another and although he hasn't pressured me at all I know it's what he wants, and now I think I'm ready!

So, really... How much harder is two?!?

X

My two have a big age gap so it's been really easy. We're NTNP at the minute and I have a suspicion I'm pregnant but we'll see. I hated being pregnant the first time, but the second time I was so busy I didn't really have much time to focus on anything. Even being sick wasn't an issue because I'd be sick then carry on with my busy day and I didn't have time to focus on it x

I also had PND the first time but not the second x

me although im due any day now :haha:

i hated pregnancy! and got pnd after which never really went away. we were ntnp and bam fell pregnant that week :wacko:

its so tough being pregnant and having a toddler. im so exhausted i feel im gonna pass out.
i knew if i didnt have another close together i never would.

im sure itll be worth it in a year or so when they can play but now gah im not gonna lie its awful :(

It's so hard being pregnant with a toddler, my daughter is 2 and I'm struggling. I hate pregnancy bc I feel like crap most of the time from beginning to end. Looking back I think her having been 3 would be easier but hey what can u do? If u didnt enjoy pregnancy then I suggest waiting until your son is a bit older and more in dependant

I been wondering this too. I also had and and hate being pg, we've decided to ttc, but its finding the time to dtd. It took 24 cycles last time not sure I can do it again.:shrug:

Hi

My dd is 2 and ds 4months and I will be honest it's hard, my dd is very good but was hard during pregnancy had low iron so was exhausted and I was huge, I pay for nursery 2 mornings at nursery which was a godsend however half term now and it's a killer, can't do classes with him like I did with her and can't catch up on sleep with 2 of them, I sure it will get easier and I wanted a close age gap but my advise would be wait until they are 3 and are at nursery a few days so you get a break and time to bond with a newborn xxx

Me, me! haha, I really hated being pregnant, but love having my little baby boy! I cannot imagine being pregnant again feeling as terrible as before (and being put on bedrest again) while having another baby to take care of :/ But I want another baby and I don't really want them to be really far apart :shrug:

I'm not considering TTC anytime soon, but we do want another one at some point. I hated pregnancy, and I can't imagine going through it with a toddler or young child to look after. Then again I don't want a huge age gap :-/

I'm currently pregnant with my second.

I hated pregnancy and the first year of my son's life but knew having a second child was not only important to my husband, but to my son as well. Like another PP said - if I didn't do it now, I knew I'd never do it.

I hated the first few months of motherhood with my first but a light switched on at 8 months PP and we started trying for number 2 it took a couple of months so at Olivias 1st birthday I was already 7 weeks pregnant.. there are 20months between my 2.. there are very hard days and there are fantastic days... I wouldn't change it for anything! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->