Anyone have 3D/4d pics from 20 week scan??

Watkinla

Reaction score
Does anyone know the gender and have pics of their little ones face from the 20 week anatomy scan??? Trying to see if it's possible to tell gender from their little faces that early? Does yours look like a boy or a girl? Or more just like a blurry baby?!! Please post pics if you have them!!!

I really doubt you can tell the gender from their face. You can't even tell the gender from just the face of a baby that's already been born!

My anatomy scan was just 2D. I agree though you really can't tell from the face. My little boy's face looked just like SO at 16 weeks but exactly like me as a baby at 28 weeks. Skull theory was girl. But he is very much a boy lol.

I'm a little confused though. They'll show you the genital area and tell you boy or girl at your anatomy scan, 2D or 3D. It's part of the process. Or are you avoiding looking at that area?

We are trying to be surprised but my family seems convinced based on the 3D pic of the baby's face. I think it's crazy but thought I would throw it out there and see what other people's experience was like!

Got it. Yeah, I mean sure you can guess but like I said one day his 3D looked just like the adult version of SO and one day he looked exactly like me. :). Even the day he looked like me the Angle totally changes things. From one angle he looks like SO and very masculine.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
So adorable!!!! But still not sure I could have guessed gender from your 3d alone! I know what you mean though about the angle changing things! My son and daughter look so much alike at birth too! Here is our new little one!

Attachments

• IMG_2369.jpg
    IMG_2369.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79