Anyone have a Cyst on ovary and bleeding during a FET cycle?

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am in the middle of a FET cycle. I have a large cyst on my left ovary. I am on estrogen, lupron, low dose aspirin and prenatals. Long story short I went in for bloods and ultrasound and my last ultrasound my lining was only a 7, and they saw a huge cyst. They said I should keep going because cysts are common and nothing to worry about. They increased my estrogen dose though for a longer time to give my lining some more time to thicken up. Well this morning I had dark red bleeding, enough that I needed a maxi pad, and the bleeding is still going on. I talked the RE this morning and a nurse said the bleeding could be due to the cyst.

My AF isn't due until the 24th and that would be if I had my average 28 day cycle. I doubt it is my AF this early because I am only on CD 19, I have never had a cycle that short before. My shortest cycle was like 24 or 25 days I think?? Plus the meds I am on are supposed to stop AF from coming??? :shrug: I am trying to keep up the PMA and hope that my lining on my ultrasound has improved and that the bleeding stops soon, but I am just not feeling it right now! :cry: I am not looking forward to spending 300+ bucks on ultrasound and blood work tomorrow when I am feeling like this could just be a wacky cycle with AF showing up super early, or that my lining isn't responding. I just don't have a good feeling about all of this! :dohh::wacko: On top of all of that I have been sick and battling this terrible cold! :wacko:

Well I am wondering if anyone else had this happen and what their outcome was? Thanks in advance for sharing your story with me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->