Anyone have a dodgy tummy rather than morning sickness?

Reaction score
Every morning within half an hour of getting up my tummy start to feel so yuk and results me going to the loo!
The rest of the day I feel abit nauseous and just generally blah along with feeling achy and tired! I can't ever remember feeling like this with my son

Yep, me! This morning I woke up and instantly felt like I was going to be sick...ran into the ensuite, sat there like a lemon just feeling pukey for a few minutes, then realised I just needed the loo really badly and had a dodgy tummy :blush: Our symptoms sound very similar, I just feel nauseous through the day too and worn out.

I get both! Yay me!

This sucks so bad...with my last pregnancy I was sick from 7 to 13 weeks, this time it's started around 6 weeks...hopefully that means I'll be done with it sooner, too!

It's also an all day thing for me...slightly eases up in the early afternoons, but by dinnertime it's back again.

from weeks 7 to 11 I had really bad diarrhoea, pretty much anything I ate came out of me in liquid form 20 minutes later, and even through the night I was waking with abdominal pain, going the loo and having a liquid bowel movement. I had tests for infection, virus, parasites etc - nothing. I also then had blood tests for coeliac disease, thyroid issues etc - nothing.
My dr concluded that it was probably hormone induced IBS - I have never really suffered with IBS but apparently those that have active symptoms find they improve during pregnancy and those that have dormant symptoms might find pregnancy kicks them off. Thankfully (as I lost 9lb and am already slim) it as eased off in the last week, although I am still far from constipated (which is what I had with my DS!).

I have to use the toilet every morning. I normally have a bm every 3-4 days :blush: So very odd for me.

I have to say I'm glad im not the only one!! Sorry ladies haha....I hope it passes soon x

Me too, I've been running to the toilet all day long. Just started today for me I'm 4wks6days. I feel nauseous on and off but mainly in the morning. I've lost 1.5lb this week despite eating loads so I think the toilet thing is the culprit!

i have a horrible nausea feeling in the morning but it goes away once ive eaten. i also get nauseated when im hungry. some days i have much less nausea than the others. like yesterday, all day nausea since waking up even after eating, to the point i wanted to throw up sometimes at school. today my nausea is minimal and nothing as severe as yesterday. i havent thrown up once this pregnancy.

as for bathroom, yes it makes me go too.

so glad I'm not alone!

I have nausea/dodgy tummy that comes and goes throughout the day. A few days back it went away for a whole day and I felt so normal! lol. I'm also tired/just feeling blah.

hugsandkisses, ME too!!!! I usually go every 2-3 days but I've been going every day since 5 or 6 dpo, which is so unusual for me. There was even a day I went 3x and that was before I even took a pregnancy test! Maybe I should have known then :haha:

Three out of four pregnancies (and the other one I didn't hold onto long, so my hormone levels may never have gotten high enough for this) I've had the same thing; the first couple weeks I wake up in the morning, start having stomach cramps, end up "needing the toilet", and then the stomach cramps go away and I'm okay (but still feel a bit nauseous on and off during the day). After the first couple weeks, mine goes away and then I'm just left feeling a bit nauseous. You're definitely not the only one!

im the same. just started yesterday for me

Before my morning sickness started I had an awful stomach! It still is funny after I eat big meals! I didn't have this with my son but its definitely just as unpleasant as morning sickness at times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->