Anyone have a Samsung Galaxy S II cell phone?

Ashley2189

Mommy to a sweet toddler
Reaction score
Just wondering real quick before I head out to buy it if anyone here has it and loves it? Apparently the US is behind the times and only just released it last month and it's been out for ages in the UK and other countries!

I have it and absolutely LOVE IT !!!

In fact my brother who got a I Phone 4 a few months before is now kicking himself that he didn't wait a while and get the Galaxy S2 instead.

Would definately recomend it if your after a smart phone.

Great for internet browsing, especially forums also as the screen is large and really responsive. Plus the Swype keyboard makes it extra fast to write posts.

I have a samsung galaxy ace and the swype keyboard is so much easier then a normal touch screen keyboard.

i have the samsung galaxy s and love it!! my upgrade is due next month so il be getting galaxy s2!! x

i hate iPhones lol right now i have the HTC Inspire, and it's great but I'm annoyed at it freezing so much! ive only had it a month (upgraded from the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10) and it's frozen on me at least 6 times. and when i play a high powered 3d game, it starts to lag if i haven't closed all running apps. Does the S 2 have similar problems?

I have it and I love it!!! Anyone I know with an iphone is wishing they had one lol :)

I've not experianced any lagging at all.

In fact last night I was on the phone, posting on internet forum, sending text messages and listening to music on it all at the same time.

It is very capable.

Works much better on wifi obviously as 3g can be unreliable in some areas.

My husband has it and loves it. He is a real techno geek so it he loves it it must be great

I had an iPhone 4 and got a galaxy s2, I usedthe galaxy for about a month before selling it and going back to my iPhone.

I MUCH prefer my iPhone, texting is easier, I find browsing easier on iPhone and the app store and iTunes is better IMO.

I've not experianced any lagging at all.

In fact last night I was on the phone, posting on internet forum, sending text messages and listening to music on it all at the same time.

It is very capable.

Works much better on wifi obviously as 3g can be unreliable in some areas.

hmm... it's actually 4g and in my area i've never had a problem with it. i actually never have wifi on with any of my phones lol

i did buy it today, and so far so good! seems like a very high quality phone, running the latest version of android. i can't believe how weightless it is, but still feels sturdy and not like a toy. now i've just got to find a good case for it and buy my screen protector. thanks to everyone who replied!

I had an iPhone 4 and got a galaxy s2, I usedthe galaxy for about a month before selling it and going back to my iPhone.

I MUCH prefer my iPhone, texting is easier, I find browsing easier on iPhone and the app store and iTunes is better IMO.

i've found quite often you either love android and hate iphone, or love iphone and have android lol my sister is devoted to her iphone and i love my androids. we absolutely cannot use each others phones! neither of us can figure out how to work the others' haha i also find that there are a ton more *free* apps on android, but iphone sometimes has *better* ones

I have the s2 and have been very happy with it. I think the iphone is overrated tbh.

My husband just got an s2 aswell cause he loves mine so much :)

I have the S2 and I love it, my OH has the Iphone and he cant wait to upgrade to the S2, so much better in my opinion :)

I have one and its amazing!

I love the camera on it!

i actually dont like the camera that much, it's pretty slow and i hate the way the flash works. the camera on the inspire was much better, but it didnt have the front camera which i love lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->