Anyone have a scan tomorrow?

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
I have my fourth scan tomorrow at 9+5. And was wondering if anyone else is? Are you excited, nervous or a bit of both?

Hi Tasha,

I'll be having a scan tomorrow too. I'll be 7+4 but my clinic does a regular scan at 7 weeks to check viability, as we conceived through IVF.

I feel sick with anxiety as the is my second viability scan this year. I had IVF for the first time earlier this year and after the joy of getting my first ever bfp, we were told at the scan that I'd had a mmc. My husband and I were heartbroken so now all I can think about is the same thing happening again.

Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow x

:hugs: His princess, pregnancy after loss is tough isn't it? I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Will you have someone with you?

Let me know how it goes x

Thanks Tasha. It is so tough! We've waited so long that I wish I could be shouting it from the rooftops but I dare not get myself excited. Luckily, I'll have my mum and my husband with me tomorrow.

It isn't until 2pm so I have a bit of a wait. Let me know how you get on with yours :) x

I'm the same. I've had sixteen miscarriages and a stillbirth over the last six years, so it's hard to get excited.

I'm glad you have people with you. If they're around all day maybe go out for brunch to keep you busy?

Mine is at 9.20 but I am going on my own x

Geeze Tasha, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning.

It's a shame that you're going on your own or would you prefer it that way? Part of me would prefer to go on my own so if it is bad news, it's only me that has to go through the pain of that moment- if that makes sense x

Hey Tasha I have a scan tomorrow too. I will be 8+2. I am excited but a little nervous too after previous miscarriages.

Hope it goes well for you. xx

Yeah I understand that, it feels like we need to protect everyone. My husband can't get the time off and everyone else doesn't know that I'm pregnant let alone about a scan x

Hey sporty, fingers crossed for you tomorrow. It's a weird mix of emotions when you're pregnant after miscarriage isn't it?

What time is your scan?

I have my first scan tonight! Had an exam and my first prenatal yesterday where she determined I'm 8/9 weeks (which perfectly lines up with my dates). Scan tonight to confirm that and make sure baby is doing ok but she said all looks good, thank goodness! But this pg came RIGHT after my first MC so super super nervous. Esp because SO can't be there :/

Good luck ladies!

It's 10.30 so not too long to wait! My hubby is coming with me.

What time is yours? X

Good luck tonight hun. Make sure you update us x

Ahhh nice and early. Mine is 9.20 so I have to get the 8.23 train, with getting my three kiddies ready for school it will be a rush, thankfully :)

30,000 posts on the forum now :shock:

I'm so excited to hear how your ladies scans turn out!!

Mine is at 6pm. So another 4 hours! Do they let you record or take pictures?? My SO is hoping I can- he wants to see the bub but he's 4 hours away :(

I think it depends hun, I get photos x

I got a photo last time.

Tasha glad you have an early scan and that you will be busy getting the kids to school, the time will fly by. Are you going on your own? xx

Yes hun. I've been to all of them on my own so far x

Good luck for all your scans ladies, look forward to reading all your happy updates tomorrow! xx

Wishing you all lots of luck ladies. I'll be keeping my fingers firmly crossed for all of us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->