Anyone have a shorter than usual period and get BFP??

MrsJackson35

Reaction score
I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. This cycle is very different than the rest No. 1 being my period only lasted 2 and 1/2 - 3 days when usually it's 7 sometimes 8 days long very heavy lots of clots and I feel like I get tummy gurgles the day before or even hours before with the start of heavy flow. I also immediately begin to ovulate like as I ended AF?? As if I ended because I was trying ovulate but neg opk cheapie.
  • On cycle day 4 I experience more than usual egg white cm which I get none even though I know I ovulate every cycle. I had three to four days of lots of egg white CM from cycle day 4 - 9. With lots of cramps. DTD -3 -1 and O day.
  • Cycle day 5 developed horrible sore throat cough and runny nose!!! Flu like symtoms (never had that)
  • Cycle day 10 was watery cm lots lots of cramps
  • Cycle day 11 was lots of thick white cm cycle day 12 with milky and has been ever since minimal but there.
  • Increased sex drive starting today 5dpo. And I've cried like everyday this week smh.
  • EXTREMELY LAZY. I feel so exhausted and weak.. Don't want to do a thing!
My cycles are irregular but normally 22-25 days average 25 last 3 cycles. I felt o pain CD 9 and 10 so I'm probably only 5do at most.. Will update cause this cycle is different but wanna know experiences..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->