anyone have any good baby related freebies for USA ladies?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I see a lot of the freebies here are for the UK ladies..anyone have any good ones for us USA ladies?

I posted a similar topic a few days ago. No such luck. Target and Kmart are having a sale on bottles. All bottles are 50% off right now. Also huggies diapers are $1 cheaper at K-Mart than at Target, Walmart, or the army store (PX). They are normally $9.99 or $9.79 at all of these places that I am near. They are $8.99 at my K-Mart. So you save $1 or almost $1 depending on your stores :)

Hope I helped! <3

i find diapers cheapest through amazon actually. i have an amazon prime account which you can actually get for free by following this link https://www.retailmenot.com/view/amazon.com and clicking one of the promo codes.

free 2 day shipping is AWESOME and has saved my butt many times. I only buy pampers swaddlers and i buy the biggest box available, get free shipping, NO SALES TAX, and it comes out way cheaper than buying diapers at walmart or anywhere else.

check out amazon mom, it gives lots of great deals

I have an amazon moms account which I will be buying diapers from when we get to Korea. As well as I am hearing ALOT of good things about diapers.com <3

I have an amazon moms account which I will be buying diapers from when we get to Korea. As well as I am hearing ALOT of good things about diapers.com <3

if you dont mind me asking why are you going to Korea?

I've heard of diapers.com and I find better deals through amazon and walmart tbh. I use amazon as much as I can because I save on sales tax AND free two-day shipping. And it's easier than trying to get to the store every time I need something.

Walmart has Huggies Natural Care Wipes refill box 600 wipes for $12.47 (plus tax) and free shipping to home. I've compared prices everywhere I could think of, and cannot find a better deal. The box goes out of stock often, but always comes back within the week. Here's a link in case anyone's interested:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Huggies-Wipes-Plus-Bonus-Refill-Pack-600ct/16563092?findingMethod=rl

ohh..just asking coz my hubby is half korean...his mom is Korean and his dad white..they met when his dad was in the military and stationed there...Hubby was born there and has been back when he was younger but Ive never been..Im sure at some point we will take LO there though to show her the culture of that part of her background...

That's amazing :) I love Korea so much. I am an army wife , I was also stationed there for 2 years when I was active duty military before I got out in 2010. <3 I didn't want to leave. Korea early 2009. I am so thankful and blessed that husband and I will be able to go there again and have our little one grow up there atleast for the first 18 months. <3

Target has an up and up brand that I like a lot. They are also cheaper than most. My daughter likes them too and she is the one that wears them so that's really all that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->