Anyone have experience of reduced foetal movements?

THanks again to all:flower:

And tasha:hugs:

So the latest is that she has now been discharged, without having a scan today just a trace. They have asked her to go back on Tuesday for another scan.

I got in touch with PALS who got in touch with the ward. The ward matron has been trying to call my sister but she's not answering I think because she's asleep hopefully. She wants to try and reassure her and she tried to reassure me too. I just don't feel that they have done everything they can to ensure the baby is not in danger. They have said for her to go back in if she is worried at all but she is already worried:nope:

I'm in a difficult situation with my sister too, trying to be sensitive but trying to push her to push them.

Thanks again all and I will update if there is any news

X
Could she show up at a different hospital and be checked there?

any updates??I must say I felt a bit worried about this thread. There's a REASON that baby isn't moving as much

Just to update, my sister talked to the matron who basically just tried to reassure her on Friday. I really wanted her to push and go back up to the hospital but my sister said she will see how the movements are. I spoke to her last night and she said that baby had been moving lots yesterday so she felt better.

I'm still quite worried, especially with the research I have done, and I won't feel happy till baby is here safe. It's hard because she's a grown woman and I can't make her do anything but I just know that if it was me I wouldn't have left the hospital without more investigation or more proof that baby was ok.

I'm seeing her again today as it is my lo's birthday so will talk to her again then.
:flower:

Im glad baby is moving lots more..thats a relief. :hugs:

Yeah, hope your sister and her baby are ok x

My sister says she has been feeling baby move more, like she felt before. So hopefully it was just a blip? Definitely seems positive though, still in the back of my mind a little but I need to stop worrying and look forward to having a new baby niece :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->