Anyone have experience with subchorionic hemorrhage?

dreamer22

Reaction score
I have had brown spotting once at 4 weeks, once at 6 weeks, and again on and off for the last few days. I am now 7w3d. Today was the first day a good bit got on my panties, and I am just ready for this to be done with! My subchorionic hemorrhage is causing it, anyone else have experience with this?

I have had brown spotting once at 4 weeks, once at 6 weeks, and again on and off for the last few days. I am now 7w3d. Today was the first day a good bit got on my panties, and I am just ready for this to be done with! My subchorionic hemorrhage is causing it, anyone else have experience with this?

I had bleeding at 4-5 weeks then this past weekend, went to the ER and that's why I have, DR just told me to rest up and take it easy. No heavy lifting, increased activity, sex for 3 weeks and drink plenty of fluids!

Although I'm a little later along than you I have x2 SCH's, 1 measures 3x1cm the other 2x1 cms (lucky me....not!!) and have had 1 small and then2 very heavy bleeds. Thankfully tomorrow will mark 2 weeks without a bleed as I enter week 3 of complete bed rest.

You're doing all the right things, rest as much as possible, no sex, no lifting and drink PLENTY of water to stay well hydrated.

There's support group on here if you're interested to ready more, I posted my full story just a few days ago and you'll find there's a couple of other ladies here with similar stories.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/142576-sch-group-subchorionic-hematoma.html

Good luck and stay rested!

LL x

I had a heavy bout of bleeding at 6+1 and the hospital showed a 3x2 cm SCH and was put on full bed rest and level checks and scans every 3 days. Everything has since stopped and doctor has little to no concern over the SCH though I pose as high risk because of a previous full placental abruption at 29 weeks which left a good deal of scarring. Once bed rest was lifted I was given clearance to go on vacation even and was up and about doing a lot no problems except sickness and a UTI. I have my first trimester screening at 13 weeks on the 9th and though they have recorded the heart rate via scans, we will finally hear it on the 4th! Continue to follow all the advice the doctor is giving you and you will heal in no time!

For my first pg, I had a sch at 8 weeks and was on bedrest for a week. I was already of progesterone supplements but was put on a higher dose of it. I bled for only 5 or 6 days but the sch was around well into my 2nd trimester. Get lots of rest and fluids!!

Thanks ladies! This is definitely not the pregnancy I expected!

I had a tiny smear of pink on the toilet roll at 5+5 weeks and they found a 4cm sch. I haven't bled since and now 7+4 was told just to carry on as normal, no restrictions and no bed rest. I am hoping it will shrink and disappear x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->