Anyone have HCG levels done at 7 weeks?

Reiko_ctu

Reaction score
Just wondering what your levels were at 7 weeks.

Mine were 136,000. No one mentioned that to be high and it is in normal range. I had HG in the first tri and I think it was related to high HCG!

Wondering what anyone else's hcg was at 7 weeks to compare!

I didn't have my levels checked before at 7 weeks but at 6w1d they were 55,000 in one of my past pregnancies so I'm assuming since hcg is supposed to double every 2-3 days that my levels were probably around that high by 7 weeks. I also get HG with each pregnancy and that is probably why. My test lines also progress really quick. I could've sworn it was twins each time it was so dark!

With daughter, mine was 18,762 at 4 weeks 6 days, so I can imagine it would have been that high by 7 weeks. My OB doesn't do hcg once ultrasounds can be done, so he did an ultrasound the following week and I didn't have any more blood drawn. Congratulations

I didn't have my levels checked before at 7 weeks but at 6w1d they were 55,000 in one of my past pregnancies so I'm assuming since hcg is supposed to double every 2-3 days that my levels were probably around that high by 7 weeks. I also get HG with each pregnancy and that is probably why. My test lines also progress really quick. I could've sworn it was twins each time it was so dark!

Yeah, I never had hcg drawn with my other 2 but I do think the high number correspond to the more severe ms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->