Anyone have lots of energy and feel great?

promise1

Reaction score
I'm posting here to ask those of you who are pregnant if any of you are feeling like you have extra energy and feel great? I am on day 34 and got a :bfn: on day32 but haven't had a cycle longer than 30 days in the last 7 years of charting (and that only happens about once a year). Last week I was tired, had a spell of nausea :sick:and spend two days resting from fatigue. Yesterday and today I am happier than normal and have energy. :wohoo:I even woke up naturally at 6am which never happens. Since CD 28 I have felt like i'm going to start my period about 3 times a day. I get the crampy uncomfortable feeling like I will start within the hour then it will go away. At 43 I am either pregnant or starting menopause! I hear alot about pregnancy symptoms but never hear anyone say they have extra energy and are happier than normal....(not from knowing they are pregnant). Please share if you felt this way!

Definitely not me! Although my friend was this way for the first week or two.

Be careful, I didnt get any real symptoms until 6 weeks....

Bleurgh. I wish! Feel absolutely dreadful. Sick, dizzy, exhausted, anxious, the lot.

I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. I know this isn't fun and most people feel like crap, tired and sick. I was speaking of the time before you got any PG symptoms, and it appears some have felt this way very early on. I thank you for your replies.

I'm exhausted and feel like "rubbish" as the lovely UK ladies put it.

With my son, I felt fine the first trimester. With my daughter, I was still ok at 4 weeks, other than peeing constantly. That quickly changed!

I feel well at the moment, I keep having spurts of energy now and again though its still early days and if I remember correctly it all kicked in around 6 weeks, I will make the most for another week just in case :)
Glad you feel like you do!!! Makes a refreshing change :flower:

You are a bit too early to be having any symptoms, BUT - I have felt great my entire pregnancy, so it does happen.

I guess I should add that even though I didn't feel well the first trimester of this pregnancy, once I got to the second trimester I felt great! So far my second trimester, I feel better than I did prior to being pregnant, lots of energy and feeling super happy about my baby girl on her way. Even if you end up feeling crappy in the first trimester, there is hope you'll be feeling better soon.

I wouldn't say I have lots of energy, or even that I feel great, lol but I feel normal/fine and have normal energy. the only problem im really dealing with this week is bloating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->