Anyone have ovulation spotting?

Mrsgoodhart

Reaction score
I found out in early September that I was pregnant and we lost that baby at 11 weeks with D&C on Halloween.

I had one normal cycle exactly 29 days later. Sex on CD 13/14/15 as Ovia said I had entered the fertile window. Positive OPKs on CD16 and 17, though we didn't have the opportunity to have sex either day. then very early morning CD18 (today) I went to the bathroom at work and found big globs of stretchy EWCM, but it was pink tinged. Went home and had sex, then later in the day spotted- just once very light pink on the TP.

Dr Google tells me this may have been ovulation bleeding. I've never had it happen before, have you? do you think we're covered? If that was ovulation bleeding, it was well over 12 hours ago and hubby won't be home from work for another 20 at least. Probably not gonna be able to catch the egg now if we didn't already.....but does it sound likely we could've? I don't temp because I work night shift and don't have a reliable sleep schedule.

And in this case, I'm wondering when is the best time to test? In the past, I've just gotten a positive OPK on CD 16, called that my O day and tested accordingly. I've never had positive OPKs more than one day, and this month I had three tests in two days that were positive and then some possible ovulation spotting the next day with a negative OPK. Safe to say I'm 1DPO now or no? I was hoping to wrap up a BFP for my hubby on Christmas morning but of course I'll be happy to wait a few days and tell him I got him just one more thing :)

Hey there, I dont have much to give you a definite answer, but at the beginning of this year I had the ewcm that was pink also. It actually happened about 2 days before my pos opk. I did some research and I found that it can before or after your surge. I think that your bd time was fine. We didn't conceive that month but from what I have seen you have a chance

I found out in early September that I was pregnant and we lost that baby at 11 weeks with D&C on Halloween.

I had one normal cycle exactly 29 days later. Sex on CD 13/14/15 as Ovia said I had entered the fertile window. Positive OPKs on CD16 and 17, though we didn't have the opportunity to have sex either day. then very early morning CD18 (today) I went to the bathroom at work and found big globs of stretchy EWCM, but it was pink tinged. Went home and had sex, then later in the day spotted- just once very light pink on the TP.

Dr Google tells me this may have been ovulation bleeding. I've never had it happen before, have you? do you think we're covered? If that was ovulation bleeding, it was well over 12 hours ago and hubby won't be home from work for another 20 at least. Probably not gonna be able to catch the egg now if we didn't already.....but does it sound likely we could've? I don't temp because I work night shift and don't have a reliable sleep schedule.

And in this case, I'm wondering when is the best time to test? In the past, I've just gotten a positive OPK on CD 16, called that my O day and tested accordingly. I've never had positive OPKs more than one day, and this month I had three tests in two days that were positive and then some possible ovulation spotting the next day with a negative OPK. Safe to say I'm 1DPO now or no? I was hoping to wrap up a BFP for my hubby on Christmas morning but of course I'll be happy to wait a few days and tell him I got him just one more thing :)

I definitely got that this month but I had 3 days of spotting right around the big O! before and after I'm fairly certain. I'm sure you are covered with your BD days it sounds like! good luck!

Same happening with me! I wasn't due to ovulate untill today but on Monday I had ewcm with blood mixed in. Had pink spotting tues and brown spotting Wednesday. Think I had positive opk on Monday but still can't believe I have ovulated if u know what I mean. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->