anyone have their scan next week?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
we have ours on Thursday im excited but a little nervous!! and I hate having to drink so much and having a full bladder that bit is not fun lol as I nearly wet myself last pregnancy lol.
hows everyone else feeling?:hugs:

I no I hope next week comes around quick!!!! eeeek

Yeah, this pregnancy is flying by i have to admit. Seems sooo much faster than 1st tri with DD...that being said i bet the next few days drag lol x

Monday for me, recently been getting impatient about the wait too!!!!

Nuchal Thursday - impatient and petrified!

My scan is also Wednesday these next few days are going to go so slow!!

Monday mornin!!!! Nervous n excited at the same time!!

Mine is Wednesday too! Starting to feel a little nervous now as my symptoms have more or less disappeared, all I seem to have is slightly achey boobs but even then it's only at the end of the day when I take my bra off (best feeling in the world btw).

I keep reading about mmc online and it scares the life out of me!

X

leash stay away from google!!! lol im sure everything will be fine we all have those thoughts and fears:hugs:

Heartbeat scan is on Friday, can't wait!! I've been waiting for pregnancy & babies in my life for so long this doesn't seem real.

Friday 4pm for me couldn't be any later in the week lol, I'm so sick of waiting for it now just wish it was here already x

leash stay away from google!!! lol im sure everything will be fine we all have those thoughts and fears:hugs:

I really do try to but I cannot help myself :dohh: I am really getting on DH's nerves now too, I think I am spoiling it for him because all I do is worry!

Well only 5 sleeps to go....

X

Alex22 mine is Friday too...it might as well be next Christmas cause it seems like forever

Good luck ladies.

so lots of scans weds/thur and Friday!! lets hope this week goes fast!!! ours is at 3.30pm Thursday!!! lets all post our scan pics once we have them!!

Mine is Wednesday...it'll either be good or bad news, I figure. I'm ready for it to go either way!

so lots of scans weds/thur and Friday!! lets hope this week goes fast!!! ours is at 3.30pm Thursday!!! lets all post our scan pics once we have them!!

Ah yes we should definitely do that, it will be lovely to see them all!

I finally found LO on the Doppler this morning :happydance: so starting to feel a bit more excited for my scan now!

X

I'll post mine for sure. I'm willing to bet it isnt as clear as my private scan at 10 weeks was though. That was superb!! My local hospital always seems to give people terrible scan pics lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->