anyone have their scan next week?

My scan is Monday morning! Hopefully everything goes well!!

Tuesday here too. Baby #3, but nervous as heck and hubby can't make the appointment, so that just adds to any anxiety or thoughts I have.

One more sleep for me too!

Still 5 for me :S I'm the most impatient person ever! It feels like Friday is forever away!! X

good luck to the ladies for tomorrow cant wait to see your scan pics!!!

4 sleeps for me!

Good luck today, Monday mamas!

Good luck to everyone getting scans today, can't wait to hear all about them! X

Mine went fab!

7 weeks worth of teeny tiny baby with a tiny heartbeat pumping away! So glad all looks normal, now the wait until the next one in 5 weeks!!

No pics unfortunately as it was via EPU.

Mine went fab!

7 weeks worth of teeny tiny baby with a tiny heartbeat pumping away! So glad all looks normal, now the wait until the next one in 5 weeks!!

No pics unfortunately as it was via EPU.

Glad it went well for you, it's so exciting seeing the little heartbeat isn't it?

Two more sleeps for me :happydance: I can't wait for it to finally be all out in the open after Wednesday too, I have told a few of my colleagues but not all yet!

X

Hi ladies may I join ya? I have a scan wed as well!! How far along are all of u by lmp?

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing about everyone else's!! And maybe some cute pics! :cloud9:

mommaplus- according to my lmp Im 13+2 but I have irregular periods so I recon im about 11+3weeks but Thursday will tell!!

Ohh yeah chick..that is awsome..I get a scan on wed but no clue how far along I am..doc says I shld b around 7-8 wks from my betas but wed will b 5+2 since my lmp..lol so no clue .im anxious to find out. Ur lo is a whole baby now!! How exciting..congrats to u amd good luck w ur scan..')

Well just got back from my appointment today!!! Everything went super well.... Seen my lil baby and it's in my uterus and not a tube this time. Dated me two weeks behind my original guess which is fine.... Even got to see and hear it's heart beat... 128bpm.... I feel so relieved!! I have another ultrasound again next Monday and once a week for a few weeks just because I'm high risk and have had two losses. Feeling soooooo much better... Yeaaahhhh!

Well just got back from my appointment today!!! Everything went super well.... Seen my lil baby and it's in my uterus and not a tube this time. Dated me two weeks behind my original guess which is fine.... Even got to see and hear it's heart beat... 128bpm.... I feel so relieved!! I have another ultrasound again next Monday and once a week for a few weeks just because I'm high risk and have had two losses. Feeling soooooo much better... Yeaaahhhh!

That's soooo awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->