Anyone have this travel system? (Or know anyone who has it?)

babytimeee

Reaction score
I think this is "the one" :happydance: I like it a lot.. and it gets good reviews. just wondering if anyone has anything to say about it. I love the print & it's cheap too! It's the Graco Stylus Travel System Stroller in Posie.

Attachments

• posie.jpg
    posie.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 14
Ive seen one like this in Babies r us and it was really big and bulky.

It looked nice but really big compared to all the others

I had the Graco Quattro Travel system with DD and it was great when she was a baby, did everything I needed it to. Is quite big but really easy to put up and down as it has the one hand release on the handle which is mega easy to use. I did get her a smaller stroller when she was a bit bigger and we didn't need so much stuff out and about but I was more than happy with the Graco for the baby days and will be using it again for this one.

The car seat is really easy to click in and out of the main pushchair too so you don't need to disturb them when they're sleeping.

It is kind of big but I like it xD. Thanks for your input ladies--good things so far!

That's the exact one I saw yesterday and put on my registry! It's really cute and was pretty easy to fold down. It did seem kinda big, but I feel like every stroller set is kinda bulky.

Most of those travel systems are large, but nice to have when your baby is small. I will say that if you have a small car, that might be difficult to maneuver in and out of the trunk, and it's probably going to be pretty heavy. Besides that though, you'll love it when it's out, unfolded, and you're actually using it.

A word of caution -- if you plan on using that for additional children, the pattern might be a little girly if one of them comes out with boy bits. :)

I bought the Graco Mosaic travel system in Butterscotch and I completely love it :)

I had a Graco travel system just like this (but in blue) for my son. We still use the stroller, and will until this LO is born.

Personally, I really liked it. The stroller folds up very easily, and it pops open easily, too. Kind of bulky but it maneuvers fairly decently. All in all, I give it a thumbs up!

Graco is a very popular brand, lots of people love it. I had a Graco system for my oldest, it was different than that one since it's been awhile but I really liked it. Graco is highly recommended, they are easy to use. The good thing with car seats is they are all equally safe as far as we know so really it's just picking on that will fit your child correctly (hard to do with infant seats since you are pregnant but Graco typically fits all newborns very well) it installs well in your car, you can use it properly and then that you like it :) I personally would suggest staying away from Evenflo because they have some weird rules about the handle having to be down and have 1.5in clearance between it and the front seat so it's hard to fit in a lot of cars. They also don't last very long because it's a short shell. My personal favorite is Chicco, but it's really just preference. I would make sure whatever you pick is front adjust, some Gracos aren't...that one is. So I'd say if you like it go for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->