Anyone have zero symptoms?

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
I didn't experience morning sickness with my previous pregnancies just nausea really. This time I've had nothing so far. The odd twinge in my tummy here and there but nothing major. A bit tired bit can't help thinking id be a bit tired anyway running after my 2 little ones.
Does anyone else not have any symptoms yet? I keep forgetting in pregnant actually

Me but I'm only 4+1. My "symptoms" are SPD pain (it's actually what made me take the test, so weird cause I thought that was a second to third tri thing), weird dreams for the last week, and I've been on a 1200 cal/day diet and it hasn't been enough recently. It used to feel like plenty but lately I was still starving after dinner.

Last night was the night I tested and I was exhausted, but we ran 4 miles in my workout class and thought that was why. Morning sickness usually hits for me at 7 weeks or so.

You may be having a boy this time? I only had all day sickness with my son but this time im dizzy grumpy sicky tired lol. Just be happy it hasnt hit yet xx

My sickness hit early and strong with my last two pregnancies so when I hit 6 weeks without any this time I thought I was finally getting one of those "easy" pregnancies... It hit a few days later and now I feel awful :-( Maybe you'll be lucky though!

I did not really have symptoms until this week (7th week). Before that just little tingling of the nipples. This week finally got the sore boobs and slight nausea. Had a early scan at 6w1d and bean was doing great, so goes to show it all can be fine. Although the worry is killer! GL and H&H 9 months!

I am 13 weeks tomorrow and still have zero symptoms! I didnt have any with my dd either - we may just be the lucky ones :)

Me me me. I'm 5 weeks. And I've zero apart from a missed AF and a BFP. I'm actually starting to worry

I've not had anything until today! Nausea hit me this morning but it went after a couple of hours and I wasn't sick. I'm tired but I'm very active and have two girls to look after 3&1 :)

I have barely any symptoms. Occasional passing nausea and the odd twinge. Breasts barely sore. Had first scan today and all was well! Such a relief.

I'm waaaay too early for proper symptoms yet, but my last two pregnancies were virtually symptomless (other than weird things like food aversions with certain foods). I didn't have any nausea or vomiting with either of them and I had a boy and a girl, so for me the old wives tale didn't work - I had very similar pregnancies and two different genders. I'm hoping this pregnancy will spare me nausea too, we'll see in a few weeks. I do already have painful breasts though, which I didn't really have last time, so maybe this time will be different.

This time around, I've had every symptom in the book, but with my second baby, I didn't even feel pregnant until I was uncomfortable with a huge belly, almost ready to deliver. He is just as mellow as the pregnancy was, too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->