Anyone having an unplanned pregnancy?

BellaRosa8302

Mama of 3
Reaction score
Hi all,

pretty sure I got a squinter on a test yesterday AM. Going to test again in the morning. Kinda freaking out though because this is totally unplanned & would be baby #4 for us. My youngest is 14 months. Anyone else here with a surprise/unplanned baby?

Hi Bella,
I’m in a similar situation. Our youngest is 2 but we decided we were done having babies and we’re planning on a vasectomy at the end of the year.

I was charting for natural family planning but we were only using protection from day 7 onwards during my cycle ... so this cycle we had unprotected sex on CD 5 and it managed to result in a pregnancy. I honestly am totally baffled and still not convinced all my faint lines (5 different tests) are telling the truth. I am shocked and feel terrible that I told DH we didn’t have to use protection during AF.

have you told you DH yet? I haven’t. I’ve known for 2 days. This will be number 4 for us too. So many mixed emotions.

I am pregnant with #4 and a complete surprise. My youngest just turned 2. I am now 10 weeks.

Last edited:
Well I told my DH and he was surprised but totally fine with it. He kept saying it was crazy... and also he thought we’d never have a suprise because we’re very good with birth control! But he told me not to be upset and it’s ok, it changes our plans a bit but that’s part of life. The only thing it really changes is money because I may have to take some time off work because of morning sickness!!

ttcbean were you planning on trying again later on before this surprise showed up? How’s your family and everyone doing? Have you shared the news with anyone yet?

Reiko - we were thinking once our 3rd turned 2 years old we'd contact our fertility doctor. So we would have have an appointment sometime this month or early September! We are all doing good, my three boys are so excited and really hoping for a baby sister. I scheduled a private scan Oct 1 so we'll find out a bit early! I've only shared the news with my sister and a few friends, I'm going to wait until 13 weeks to tell everyone! How are you doing?

This morning sickness is brutal. I have never had it this bad. I've had to try 3 different medications and of course they are expensive. Just dropped $200 on Bonjesta... today is my first day trying it so I sure hope it works!!!

Hi all,

pretty sure I got a squinter on a test yesterday AM. Going to test again in the morning. Kinda freaking out though because this is totally unplanned & would be baby #4 for us. My youngest is 14 months. Anyone else here with a surprise/unplanned baby?

You daughter looks so familiar. Were you in the April 2013 Jan 2016 or Aug 2018 groups?

Congratulations on your little surprise! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->