Anyone having first scan on the 27th?

shannonleigh

Reaction score
I'm having a 7 week scan on the 27th and so nervous. Last time I had a scan around that time I was told there was no heartbeat or yolk sac, just a baby:( I really am praying that won't happen again. Anyone had a miscarriage or missed miscarriage and gone on to have a healthy second pregnancy?

My 7 week scan is on the 27th!

This is my first pregnancy though, but I am so nervous. My biggest fear is having a MC;which I'm sure every pregnant woman's is.

My symptoms are pretty mild so far, what symptoms are you having?

My scan isn't on the 27th, it's a few days earlier on the 23rd, but it's my 7 week scan too. I'm paying for a private one and would have wanted to wait till 8/9 weeks, but with Christmas, I wanted to find out if everything was okay so we could tell family. They'll guess after I don't drink anyway, so I want to be able to tell them with certainty that everything is going okay.

x

What do you mean you are paying for a private one? I thought they were all private?

Here in the UK you get a scan at 12 weeks, 20 weeks and in some hospitals at 32 weeks on the NHS. What people view as free healthcare, but in truth we pay for it in our substancial taxes. To get more scans you have to pay for them and we call that 'going private'; private healthcare is what you call it when you pay for it seperate to the NHS. So my scan at 7 weeks is a private one, in that it's at a non-NHS clinic and you have to pay for it. I couldn't wait for 12 weeks, as I want to know everything is okay before then.

x

Oh okay. I thought you meant that you would be in a non private room. Thanks for explaining :)

Are you having any symptoms?

I'm having a few symptoms, really tired, no appetite, weird smell lingering which makes me feel sick and headaches constantly, to make it worse I've just come down with a bad cold, what about you ladies?

Serious fatigue! Breasts aren't as sore as they were. But a lot of burping and constipation. No morning sickness or headaches.... Yet

I am having my first scan on the 27th :) I should be 7+1

My first ultrasound will be Dec. 23rd. I will be 6 weeks and 4 days then. Very excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->