anyone heard of a stiff neck as a symptom?

missren

Reaction score
Hi guys, im new to this but currently obsessing over all the ttc threads. have a weird stiff neck and top shoulders for no reason at all and wondering if anyone has heard of this as a symptom.

so far have had a few weird twinges here and there in my lower groin area and a slight weird sensation a couple of times near my belly button.
slight bit of heartburn today, which i had to ask what it feels like, as ive never had it b4
my boobs seem bigger and bit of tierdness and dizziness, but its also really hot here at the mo so could be that and/or good old PMS !
due on Monday 18th of Jan, just currently scruitinizing every thing my body does hoping its a sign.
hubby and i have been trying for 12 months now
anyway any thoughts would be ace.

hi stiff neck is not a symptom as far as i am aware.
your other sympoms sound promising, how many dpo are you i see af is due in 9 days.

good luck though...x

I had a stiff neck with one of my pregnancies. I even made a thread on it lol...you maybe able to find it though it was over a yr ago.

Just go through what threads ive made previously lol. I dont think anyone saw it as a symptom as it could have been anything that caused it but hey you never know!!!!!

:dust: to you xxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/82899-really-bad-neck-pain.html

That should make it easier

i had really bad neck pain, achy last night but af got me this morning. i didnt have neck pain with dd but weird sensation behind belly button,i had that with dd felt like someone tugging something, good luck fingers crossed for you :hugs:

I've never had stiff neck or neck pain when pregnant, but I did have the worst case of knots all over both of my shoulders. You know, like around the edges of your actual shoulder blades? I had that from almost the instant I found out I was pregnant each time, until birth or loss. (We've lost two)

I so don't think or contribute that to being a symptom..but it was just something I had with each pregnancy that I've now convinced myself IS a symptom for me. :winkwink:

I had a stiff neck with one of my pregnancies. I even made a thread on it lol...you maybe able to find it though it was over a yr ago.

Just go through what threads ive made previously lol. I dont think anyone saw it as a symptom as it could have been anything that caused it but hey you never know!!!!!

:dust: to you xxxx

oooh you have given me hope thank you! i will search your thread!! thanks heaps:happydance:

hi stiff neck is not a symptom as far as i am aware.
your other sympoms sound promising, how many dpo are you i see af is due in 9 days.

good luck though...x

thanks for the luck! i believe at a guess i am 9 days dpo and due on mon being 29 days in my cycle.
im not feeling much diff, but im keeping my fingers crossed!! its such an emotional roller coaster:thumbup:

Hi guys, im new to this but currently obsessing over all the ttc threads. have a weird stiff neck and top shoulders for no reason at all and wondering if anyone has heard of this as a symptom.

so far have had a few weird twinges here and there in my lower groin area and a slight weird sensation a couple of times near my belly button.
slight bit of heartburn today, which i had to ask what it feels like, as ive never had it b4
my boobs seem bigger and bit of tierdness and dizziness, but its also really hot here at the mo so could be that and/or good old PMS !
due on Monday 18th of Jan, just currently scruitinizing every thing my body does hoping its a sign.
hubby and i have been trying for 12 months now
anyway any thoughts would be ace.

I have a stiff neck tonight but am in the middle of a monster bdathon and put it down to all the :sex: lol

But your other symptons sound really promising hun xx keep us posted sending you lots of babydust and praying for your sticky bean xx:baby:

I have a stiff neck tonight but am in the middle of a monster bdathon and put it down to all the :sex: lol

But your other symptons sound really promising hun xx keep us posted sending you lots of babydust and praying for your sticky bean xx:baby:

thank you so much for your thoughts and i will def keep you all posted! good luck to you and loads of baby dust xo:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->