Anyone heard of feeling cold as a sign?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well I'm probably clutching at straws here! :haha: I'm 10dpo and drawing BFNs. I don't expect I'm pregnant, but quite annoyed I have several of my past sure-fired 'signs' - namely food aversions today and sharp ovary pains, tender sides of breasts and triphasic chart (as well as seriously emotional, exhausted and feeling hot all the time - till today). The food aversion one is a big one for me as I've had it super early on in both my last pregnancies and I experienced it twice today. I wasn't even thinking about TTC as I was rushing my lunch and working at the same time, but twice I felt suddenly sick at what was in my mouth and struggled to swallow it (the second time was with cake, now that is very weird for me!!! :haha: ).

Anyway, moving on from my annoyance at my 'symptoms' yet still BFNs, whereas the last week I have been feeling constantly hot and bothered, today I've been the opposite - just really really cold. I take my temp in the afternoons and evenings too, as I tend to have a stable resting day temp of around 36.4 pre-o and 37.4 post-o (huge difference) and my temp is around the normal post-o temperature, so I'm not getting a fever or anything. I just don't understand if it's illness related, BFP related or just one of those random things. I've also eaten lots today, so it's not hunger and I slept relatively well, so not tiredness either.

After this morning's BFNs I'm fully expecting AF in a few days. Would love this to be a sign of an approaching BFP though!

Anyone heard of it?

I def did! It was the week before I got my bfp. I was having baths nearly very night and literally coming out of them and shaking and shivering. I had to get straight in bed and have the duvet plus a blanket over me and it was taking me ageees to warm up!! I actually think it was the exhaustion making me feel that cold. Hope you get your bfp soon. I didn't get mine until 18dpo so you're still really early xxx

I'm not sure about during the tww but I'm always freezing during my early pregnancies, fingers crossed for you

Happened to me in the tww before my bfp ;-) good luck!

Thanks ladies, period came for me sadly, so I guess it was just one of those things :shrug:

I do remember though in my last pregnancy I felt really cold in first tri. So I do think it can be a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->