Anyone here feel like Preseed (or Robitussin) helped get your BFP?

ERosePW

Reaction score
Just hoping for some success stories on this (or just your opinions)... I'm in my 2nd cycle of clomid, but I've been TTC#1 for almost a year. My CM has normally been fine, but since I started clomid, it's not so good before O. This month, I had watery cm for a few days, but a few days into the clomid, it once again turned sticky/creamy. Still have 4 days until O, so there's still time, but I have a feeling it'll be just like last month. :(

preseed didn't help me but conceive plus did. its pretty much the same thing. A lube to help you get pregnant.
I tried for 2 years before trying conceive plus and my little one is now 8 months

I dont know but I have always used it and #2 is due in April lol! So maybe?:shrug:

Ladies, thank you so much! I appreciate your responses! And Jezzielin, congrats on #2! Very exciting. :) And littlesteph, looks like from your status that you're expecting #2 also, so congrats to you as well! It always makes me happy to meet expecting mothers. :)

I have also heard of conceive plus, so maybe I'll give that a try if the Preseed doesn't seem to help. :)

Thanks again!!

Thank you
I am, happened a lot quicker then we expected it to, after trying for 2 years for our first we kinda thought it would take a little while with the second, didn't use anything to conceive the second, it was defiantly a surprise pregnancy, planned but surprise

Thank you
I am, happened a lot quicker then we expected it to, after trying for 2 years for our first we kinda thought it would take a little while with the second, didn't use anything to conceive the second, it was defiantly a surprise pregnancy, planned but surprise

I've known three other women taking 1-2 years for their first, and then within a few months of giving birth, they fell pregnant with their second. From what I'm told, after having a baby, women are very fertile for 6-8 months. No idea if that's true, but since I've seen that happen so many times (you're the 4th now!), perhaps that is correct! :)

Thank you

I've known three other women taking 1-2 years for their first, and then within a few months of giving birth, they fell pregnant with their second. From what I'm told, after having a baby, women are very fertile for 6-8 months. No idea if that's true, but since I've seen that happen so many times (you're the 4th now!), perhaps that is correct! :)

yea I used to think there was no truth to it, but having fallen pregnant again so quickly and seeing quite a few other ladies have as well, plus theres 13 months between 2 of my hubby's brothers, I defiantly think there is truth to it now.

I used conceive plus. The month that worked for me we BD'ed every night near o time, every other night for the rest of the month. We used pillows under my bottom and I didn't go to the toilet afterwards. I just went straight to sleep instead of "emptying" the sperm in the toilet lol

I used conceive plus. The month that worked for me we BD'ed every night near o time, every other night for the rest of the month. We used pillows under my bottom and I didn't go to the toilet afterwards. I just went straight to sleep instead of "emptying" the sperm in the toilet lol

My DH always tells me I should just sleep with it in there! I usually lay there for 15 min and then go to the bathroom, and he's like nooo, don't get up, lol! So if I don't get my bfp this cycle, I think I'm gonna do that next cycle!! Thanks for you suggestions! :flower:

First cycle didn't use preseed. Second cycle used it and BINGO! :D

ETA: And first cycle I didn't lay there with my legs/hips in the air....second cycle I did for a good 15-20 mins. lol

First cycle didn't use preseed. Second cycle used it and BINGO! :D

ETA: And first cycle I didn't lay there with my legs/hips in the air....second cycle I did for a good 15-20 mins. lol

Thanks for the info!! I usually lay there with hips slightly elevated for 15 minutes also. But this is the first cycle with preseed, so we'll see what happens! Thanks again for your story!

Sorry, Robitussin? I don't know what it is where you are, but in my country it's cough syrup! :haha:

It took 8 months to concive my son. I ovulated every month. (Charting and ov sticks confirmed this) but I finally caught on the only month I noticed ewcm. So when started ttc this one I bought concieve plus. Fell pregnant 2nd cycle but 1st cycle using concieve plus. I did combine it with clear blue digital ov tests though and bd day before smilie, during the 3 days of smilies and the day after smilie. Good luck.

Sorry, Robitussin? I don't know what it is where you are, but in my country it's cough syrup! :haha:

Hehe, Yes it's cough syrup here too jesssika. From what I'd read, things that helps mucus during a cough, can also help CM the same way. In the same way that something which can dry up mucus (like Benadryl), can also dry up CM. I know some women who use it, but I personally wasn't sure myself (sounded far-fetched), which was why I thought I'd ask on this forum. I've met a lot of really sweet ladies here, which is very helpful since I've been TTC#1 for a year, and it's disheartening. Thanks for your response. Apologies that my question sounded so stupid.

Jin, thanks so much! That conceive plus sounds very popular, I think I'm convinced that it could be a great thing to try. I'm glad it worked for you! Btw, congrats on expecting #3! Very exciting!!! :happydance:

We used preseed the month we conceived. Also, I always laid there on my back for as long as possible without getting up. Sometimes I just slept all night without getting up at all.

We used preseed the month we conceived. Also, I always laid there on my back for as long as possible without getting up. Sometimes I just slept all night without getting up at all.

You're the second person who's said they sleep with it in there sometimes, so I'm thinking I'm just gonna start doing that too. Happy to hear you got your bfp on Preseed too, since I've been using that this cycle. I may give the conceive plus a shot if I don't get prego this cycle. I'm hoping so much that I do very soon! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Hehe, Yes it's cough syrup here too jesssika. From what I'd read, things that helps mucus during a cough, can also help CM the same way. In the same way that something which can dry up mucus (like Benadryl), can also dry up CM. I know some women who use it, but I personally wasn't sure myself (sounded far-fetched), which was why I thought I'd ask on this forum. I've met a lot of really sweet ladies here, which is very helpful since I've been TTC#1 for a year, and it's disheartening. Thanks for your response. Apologies that my question sounded so stupid.

Jin, thanks so much! That conceive plus sounds very popular, I think I'm convinced that it could be a great thing to try. I'm glad it worked for you! Btw, congrats on expecting #3! Very exciting!!! :happydance:

Oh gosh! I would never have thought of something like that! I wonder if it works :D

You're welcome and thank you. :flower: Also, on the Robitussin subject, I know of a lot of people who have used Mucinex to help with CM.

You're welcome and thank you. :flower: Also, on the Robitussin subject, I know of a lot of people who have used Mucinex to help with CM.

Oh great, thanks again ltrip! I've heard the mucinex thing too... I guess because they both do about the same thing, I suppose... I'm glad you've heard of this before too. :) Who knows, I may end up trying it to see if it works to combat the hostile CM from the Clomid! Either that, or I'll just switch to Femara...supposedly it doesnt have the same negative effects on CM. So we'll see. Thanks again! :flower:

we used preseed for a couple of months and nothing happened, then the month we didnt use it is when we got our BFP. Anythings worth a try though! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->