Anyone here feel like Preseed (or Robitussin) helped get your BFP?

we used preseed for a couple of months and nothing happened, then the month we didnt use it is when we got our BFP. Anythings worth a try though! Good luck!

LOL, its amazing the stories I've heard of women trying something and then stopping, and then BAM they get prego! Just kinda makes me realize, its really just gonna happen when its supposed to happen, huh?! LOL

Yea it will happen eventually. it took us 6 months which probably doesnt sound like long but it was super stressful

I have a preseed baby! (Well, toddler!)
It was our 4th or 5th cycle trying, and we had been using regular lube :nope: Then I found out it was probably ruining our chances and read about preseed on here, bought it that same day, used it that night and bingo: Baby!!
(Randomly, I am pg again but it wasn't planned. Got carried away after a lot of wine and didnt use protection on round 2! But since dh had already "emptied the tank" I didn't really worry about it. There wasn't even any need for a clean up iykwim ;) and lo and behold a late period led me to a bfp. Go figure!)
Wishing you lots of luck and :dust::dust: hoping that you come back here and update us with your preseed bfp!! :thumbup: x

I have a preseed baby! (Well, toddler!)
It was our 4th or 5th cycle trying, and we had been using regular lube :nope: Then I found out it was probably ruining our chances and read about preseed on here, bought it that same day, used it that night and bingo: Baby!!
(Randomly, I am pg again but it wasn't planned. Got carried away after a lot of wine and didnt use protection on round 2! But since dh had already "emptied the tank" I didn't really worry about it. There wasn't even any need for a clean up iykwim ;) and lo and behold a late period led me to a bfp. Go figure!)
Wishing you lots of luck and :dust::dust: hoping that you come back here and update us with your preseed bfp!! :thumbup: x

You are so sweet, thank you! I will update if I finally get my good news! :) Thanks for your story, it's great to know the preseed did the trick for you! :happydance: And congrats on #2!!!

Hehe Ruth, something similar happened with me and my partner :hugs:

We were ttc sort of for three cycles, then our circumstances changed so we stopped trying but the fourth cycle we didn't use protection the second time that night, once in the whole cycle and late period-bfp! So happy of course, we sorted it all out with the new circumstances so we can fit it around our bumpkin :D

So yes, I totally agree with the whole 'once you stop trying and relax, it happens', and also it will just happen when it is meant to.

Wishing you so much luck ERose, try the new lube and just have fun with your partner! Really hope you get your sticky bean soon <3

Hehe Ruth, something similar happened with me and my partner :hugs:

We were ttc sort of for three cycles, then our circumstances changed so we stopped trying but the fourth cycle we didn't use protection the second time that night, once in the whole cycle and late period-bfp! So happy of course, we sorted it all out with the new circumstances so we can fit it around our bumpkin :D

So yes, I totally agree with the whole 'once you stop trying and relax, it happens', and also it will just happen when it is meant to.

Wishing you so much luck ERose, try the new lube and just have fun with your partner! Really hope you get your sticky bean soon <3

Thank you for your kind words Mummafrog! I've made a conscious decision to just stop thinking about it so much, and just enjoy my man while I still have him to myself. :winkwink: (although bring on a bean whenever the time is right!! hehe) :flower:

Well, I'm trying to hold out until 14dpo, which will be Nov 26. So we'll see if I make it that long, lol! :) I'll probably end up testing earlier.

I used conceive plus, but it didn't help me at all. I actually conceived on a camping trip so didn't use anything extra no temping or charting, lube, I didn't even notice any ewcm. Also I usually go to sleep with the swimmers still in there, but since I was camping that would have been too messy so I got up right after and cleaned up. Totally different to how I normally would do things, but it worked.

I used conceive plus, but it didn't help me at all. I actually conceived on a camping trip so didn't use anything extra no temping or charting, lube, I didn't even notice any ewcm. Also I usually go to sleep with the swimmers still in there, but since I was camping that would have been too messy so I got up right after and cleaned up. Totally different to how I normally would do things, but it worked.

Wow, that's amazing how that happens! I've heard lots of girls say that it happened in a cycle that they weren't doing anything. Thanks for sharing your story. Ang congrats to you! I'm sure you can't wait to meet your little bean. :)

I didn't get a bfp this cycle, but still waiting for AF any day now! Ready to get on to the next cycle. :)

It gave me awful thrush that I haven't been able to shake since :( it went away but once I fell pregnant it returned so bad I've been bleeding from it and crying from pain everytime I sit down :(

It gave me awful thrush that I haven't been able to shake since :( it went away but once I fell pregnant it returned so bad I've been bleeding from it and crying from pain everytime I sit down :(

Oh no! The Preseed did that?? You poor thing! Is there no treating it during pregnancy? Or do you just have to wait it out? How miserable. I hope it will go away soon so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

I've been using canestan cream but was recommended not to use the applicator so just been using my finger so can't get alot in! And taking a probiotic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->