Anyone here have a hubby with varicocele?

riverpond

Reaction score
My husband has varicocele and has had it for about 5 years. He had it checked up on a few months ago and the DR said it was pretty bad and he would need surgery.
We did an at home fertility test and got a faint positive. I'm not sure how reliable those are though.

Anyway, I would love to talk with others that have the same issue.

My DH has the same thing. We aren't sure how long he has had it but just noticed it last year, no pain but during a physical he was told he might have one. We went to the doctor and they said it's stage 4 and he recommends getting the surgery to fix it. We never ended up getting a SA done but also did the at home test and got a positive. I just ordered him Fertilaid so we are going to try that and see if it improves anything, if not he will probably need to get the surgery done soon as we are starting to actively try for a baby now. I have read a lot of reviews for the Fetilaid that have helped count, motility, etc go way up even with a varicocele. How is your situation going?

My DH had the surgery in July. No luck so far but I keep my fingers crossed for baby dust every month lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->