• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone here in the 2ww?

WhiteOrchid24

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I was just wondering if any of you LTTTC's that are dealing with Secondary Infertility are in the 2ww? I'm 11dpo and although I am fairly certain I am once again out this month I'm still going crazy as having slightly different symptoms from normal. I know I could test but after so many BFN's I don't test anymore and just wait for the arrival of AF!

Is anyone else out there in the 2ww and feel like talking?

I'm only maybe 2 dpo, so I'm not quite there yet. Good luck though! Good for you not testing too early. I always say I'm not going to, but then I do.... :p It's a blessing and a curse having a bunch of internet cheapies on hand. :)

Hi hun, yes I am am in my TWW too, 11dpo today,so a couple of days behind you. Totally get what you mean about not wanting to test but just wait for AF. Unfortunately, I have to test this time as I'm on progesterone supplements, and have to stop them to allow AF to arrive if it's a bfn. I was told to test this Thursday which will be 14 dpo. It's my birthday Wednesday....so hoping for the best gift ever! But, also realistic too.

Oh good luck here's_hoping! The last few days are always the hardest but that would be a great Birthday present!

Good luck to you too Eyemom. Hopefully you can find a way to distract yourself - it's SO hard though! I notice every little thing!!

Unfortunately I'm out and AF has been here with a vengeance! :cry: Oh well on to another new month. Fingers Crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->