anyone here on crinone or other progesterone supps?

lusterleaf

Reaction score
When did your doctor tell you that you could stop taking these? My doctor said to finish my 10th week and then stop, but it makes me nervous. I think with my son I took them until 12 weeks... Just curious what your doctor said? I will be 11 weeks on Sunday.

I'm taking Crinone at the moment. I've spoken to one of my nurses again today and they've told me to take it until 12 weeks but I don't know if it varies x

I was on cyclogest. I took them for the first 12 weeks: 1 in morning, 1 at night. Last week I reduced to 1 at night only. I'm off them completely now.

12 weeks but I can wean off if I wish. I carried on to 14w with ds2, as I was bleeding (SCH) and weaned off by 16w x

I took Cyclogest up to 12 weeks but was SOOOOO nervous about coming off it! Eventually I figured the best thing to do was wean myself off them gradually and have blood tests to check my progesterone every other day. I stopped completely around 14 weeks. Good luck! x x x x x

I was told 9 weeks. But then my progesterone was still too low, so they switched me back over to PIO shots, also for 9 weeks I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->