Anyone here preggie after only BDing 5-6 days before O?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
just wondering the chances of any spermies sticking around that long?

If I had the energy to roll around on the floor and laugh I would!!

I was just googling this last night lol and I found quite a few woman that got surprise BFP's because they only BD'd 1 time before O 5-6 day away.

Good luck!

Haha well that's promising hopefully news for me then lol lol. Thanks

We only bd'd unprotected once shortly after AF ended. This pregnancy is a huge (but welcome) surprise.

I have no idea when I ovulated though. Either it was an early ovulation or the spermies stuck around really long lol.

My second born was conceived after DTD 8 days before O, using a condom. Haha, so that was some tough swimmer!

On one of my pregnancies i got pregnant on mini-pill , after only bding on cd6 while also nursing (periods v.irregular)! So yes, people beat the odds all the time!

I got my bfp this month after dtd on the Tuesday evening and ovulating on the sat/sun so sure is possible x

thanks ladies....def makes me feel like there is hope..

My second born was conceived after DTD 8 days before O, using a condom. Haha, so that was some tough swimmer!

Thats crazy. Ive never heard of sperm living longer than 5-6 days. Were you temping to confirm O day?

I was really surprised this time around when I got my BFP; just because we only did something one time that whole month and that was 5 days before ovulation.

Yes! This baby=) we only dtd once probably 5-7 days away from O. Complete surprise after I gave up on trying for baby numb 3!

Thats crazy. Ive never heard of sperm living longer than 5-6 days. Were you temping to confirm O day?

It definitely shocked my OB and me. I had a series of ultrasounds, which showed when I ovulated. I was preparing for a surgery, so we were being very careful not to get pregnant that month. :dohh:

well ...this was this AMs OPK....soo freaking positive im like no way those others were even close!!!! for a min I though the test line was the control line when I glanced at it just because it was so dark then realized WOAH thats positive!!! we DID :sex: last night and I also put in a softup lubed with coconut oil and slept with that in afterwards...will be testing Sept 1st... fingers crossed!!:thumbup:

Attachments

• aug 2015 positive opk.jpg
    aug 2015 positive opk.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
Me! My second dd we only had sex once on Xmas day and that was 6 days before expected ovulation. We were going away and my daughter has a bad flu so we didn't get to Dtd any other day. Got a blaring bfp on jan 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->