Anyone here take Ibruprofen and still got a BFP

Anais

Reaction score
I thought this would be the appropriate place to ask if anyone has successfully gotten pregnant after taking Ibruprofen before ovulation?

I had really bad back pain last night and took 2 x 200mg Ibruprofen but I'm now worried that I've stuffed up our chance this month?

Don't worry you didn't hurt your chances this month! I went on a very long painful hike the week we conceived and needed ibuprofen to get through the net few days. I also unfortunately got a terrible cold and took medication for one night. 12 weeks and all is perfect.

Well I use to take 4 ibuprofen when I wasn't feeling well....even into early pregnancy before I knew I was pregnant. My first pregnancy....not this one.....and my DS is just fine!!!

I'm not even sure when I ovulated or conceived.. But I was taking it most days until i found out I was pregnant for a while because of a knee problem, so it should be okay?

Anais, I didn't think ibuprofin was supposed to cause problems with conceiving? I thought it was just something you don't want to take AFTER your pregnant.

I also took ibuprofin on or around when I ovulated and got pregnant!

Ibuprofen isn't going to stop you conceiving, you just shouldn't take it once you're pregnant.

Apparently it can goof with ovulation and possibly implantation. I only took two though plus another one today so I'm probably stressing out over nothing. Thanks girls :thumbup:

I took it the day I "think" implantation occured, I came home from work to my house being broken into, my oh was away and I was in a terrible state, I was crying and had the worst stomach pain and back pain ever, my brother made me take 2 ibruprofen and 2 paracetmol for the pain as I was crying uncontrolably. I was already 2 days late for af, after the police and every1 had left I done a preg test which was bfn, that was the wednesday, the next 2 days passed in a whirl and on the Saturday morning I realised I was 5 days late and still no af so I did an ic and thought I'd seen the faintest of faint lines so did a cb digi and pregnant 1-2 weeks popped up! Am now 11+5, sorry for long post but know what it's like to think you've ruined ur chances, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->