Anyone here undergone surgery to get an ovarian cyst removed?

LittleBunnie

Trying for #1
Reaction score
:flower: I just had a Laparoscopy done about 10 days ago, I was told I'd be able to get back to BD'ing 14 days after my surgery.

I'm a little weary because I am due to ovulate soon, and I'm wondering if I do it too soon, might I get an infection? My OBGYN assured me it was fine to have sex, as long as I felt up to it, but I don't want to end up with infection, and ruin my chances (again).

I was just wondering if anyone who has had this operation done, got any different advice from their Dr. :shrug:

I am also going to use pre-seed because I never have any EWCM, from when I've checked before. :wacko: Also, I stopped taking the Vicodin they prescribed two days ago, I have just been taking Ibuprofen.

Sorry babe, I can't help you with your question, but I'm happy to note that you feel well enough to BD so soon after surgery. I am due to have a laparoscopy to get an ovarian cyst removed and I was wondering if you could give me some info. I got very limited info from my Gyno, on behalf of the surgeon as apparantly the surgeon is too busy to speak with me before the day of surgery.

In particular:

1) How long before the pain went away and you felt like yourself?
2) Any tips on how to minimise the discomfort?
3) How big was your cyst? Mine is 10cm and I'm really scared they might have to do a larger cut than originally anticipated or remove an ovary.
4) I've heard of gas pains - are they really as bad as they say on the net?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->