Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

I'm sorry to hear that Emilie. If the witch is coming I hope she shows soon so you can move on to the next cycle quickly and put this one behind you.

I'm sorry to hear that Emilie. If the witch is coming I hope she shows soon so you can move on to the next cycle quickly and put this one behind you.

Me too. I have never wanted the witch to come so much before. My cycles still hasn't gone back to normal since e the miscarriage. Which is frustrating.

Emilie-- How are you doing, hon? Just wanted to check in and see how it's coming along. Has the witch shown her face yet?

Emilie-- How are you doing, hon? Just wanted to check in and see how it's coming along. Has the witch shown her face yet?

No witch. I am showing more signs of being pregnant. But still bfn

I know it is blurry and dark but my camera is dumb. But do you see a line it is a weird test. The line was there immediately and was there for about 3-4 minutes and was gone or really faint by the 5 minute mark. Then came back or got dark again by the time it dried.

Attachments

• IMG_20150312_223647.jpg
    IMG_20150312_223647.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 5
Man. I can't tell. I lean toward that I'm not seeing anything, but the image quality is poor. Sometimes I *think* I see a line, but the line I think I'm seeing is closer to the Control line than I would expect it to be. So I'm just not sure. Can you test again today?

I'm sorry Emilie. :-( *Hugs*

I hope the witch at least gets it over with soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->