Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

I agree with Teeny, hopefully these next couple of weeks don't drag too much and AF stays away.

AFM, my temps have been a bit erratic, but the trend still suggests I ovulated this month, so that's good. I'm avoiding OPKs like the plague because they have just not been reliable for me, either that or I'm truly having weird LH and estrogen surges repeatedly and at odd times. If AF stays away until at least Tuesday of next week then I'll have some assurance that the fertility problems (if any) are not due to not ovulating or to short LP, as this would be the second month of normal-ish cycle if that pans out.

I agree with Teeny, hopefully these next couple of weeks don't drag too much and AF stays away.

AFM, my temps have been a bit erratic, but the trend still suggests I ovulated this month, so that's good. I'm avoiding OPKs like the plague because they have just not been reliable for me, either that or I'm truly having weird LH and estrogen surges repeatedly and at odd times. If AF stays away until at least Tuesday of next week then I'll have some assurance that the fertility problems (if any) are not due to not ovulating or to short LP, as this would be the second month of normal-ish cycle if that pans out.

I hope everything works out for you. I have 8 days till I test if I wait that long lol.

So I am symptom spotting and it has only been 7 days since insemination. But I am crying for no reason several times today. I don't cry for no reason until today lol. I also had some cramping today. Cm is going back and forth from watery cm to ewcm. My cervix is so high I can't reach it. Never had that happen. I haven't had anymore spotting. Oh and a weird one my nipples are dry. Tmi I know.

So I am symptom spotting and it has only been 7 days since insemination. But I am crying for no reason several times today. I don't cry for no reason until today lol. I also had some cramping today. Cm is going back and forth from watery cm to ewcm. My cervix is so high I can't reach it. Never had that happen. I haven't had anymore spotting. Oh and a weird one my nipples are dry. Tmi I know.

I think this could be your cycle!

I think this could be your cycle!

I hope so. I really do.

Only 4-5 more days til you can test, Emilie. So exciting! And nerve wracking too, I bet. Today is 11 DPO for me. I'll probably start tomorrow or the next day, which'll mean that I've had an average length LP for 2 cycles now (last cycle 12 days, this one, we'll see, but at least longer than 10 now). Going in the right direction!

Only 4-5 more days til you can test, Emilie. So exciting! And nerve wracking too, I bet. Today is 11 DPO for me. I'll probably start tomorrow or the next day, which'll mean that I've had an average length LP for 2 cycles now (last cycle 12 days, this one, we'll see, but at least longer than 10 now). Going in the right direction!

I will probably start testing Wednesday. I still cry randomly and I still have watery to ewcm. Still really dry nipples I have tried everything I don't know what else to do for them..... I also had some spotting just once yesterday.

Of course it won't be. I can't believe you held out for 2 weeks, that's willpower! ;-) xx

I wasn't saying you didn't forget! I am just impressed you are so laid back about it. I was testing at 8DPO! Lol xx

I wasn't saying you didn't forget! I am just impressed you are so laid back about it. I was testing at 8DPO! Lol xx

Lol I am surprised I kept forgetting. I took a ic on a 5 hour hold and it was negative

Sorry to hear that honey. How long is your LP? Do you have an idea when the witch should show? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->