anyone in hampton roads?

michelleyboo4

Baby #2 due may 2, 2012 :
Reaction score
I'm deciding which hospital to have my baby had and which OB to go to. I went to depaul for my first kid the nurses. And doctors were very nice but when it came to delivery time I had a doctor I'd never seen or met for a scheduled cesarean. My husband is in the navy so I have tricare. Anyone know some good OB's and hospitals around here? Also making friends with other mommy's to be or ttc'ers would be pretty cool to LOL

Hi Rachel I'm Michelle I live in Hampton. I go to Portsmouth naval for doctors appointments. Nice to meet you :)

Yep this will be number two :) after loosing 3 others before this one that haven't made it past 4 weeks im super excited lol :) I have great hopes for this one making it to term :)

Congrats! I've been married almost a year and have been ttc, but no baby yet.

Thanks. We have been trying for almost 2 years with no avail. but it seems when i quit and dowloaded an ovulation app for my phone and just had sex those days and when i felt my ovulation pains it worked very quick. Also we did lots of praying to. Finally worked. We finally just got married tuesday :) after dating for 2 years

Hey ladies! I'm expecting baby #2 in December. Our daughter is 8 years old. I am also a Navy wife living in Chesapeake.
How are you all doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->