Anyone in here not finding out the sex?

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
I was the only person when I was pregnant in the Teen section on Team :yellow: and just wondering if anyone here is not finding out? :flower:

I'm going too! My nerves can't take it any more!! I want to know so badly. But i totally support girls not finding out, it's going to be so magical when you give birth and the doctor shouts out "it's a girl!" or whatever haha

I'm doing what I did with our son again, no one tells us and we get to see for ourselves, it was such an amazing moment :flower:

I didn't with my son and wouldn't again... I like the self control of not jumping in feet first (otherwise its like opening your present before christmas)

Our hospital don't actually tell you and we have no private clinics here, I hated it first time! I was gutted that his legs were tight shut.. So happy now we didn't find out, I think it was amazing :flower: Can't wait for that big surprise again! :D

Im considering staying team yellow with this pregnancy just because of the fiasco we went through with Sawyer and them thinking she was a boy and the heartbreak that happened when it turned out he was a she. Im not sure my self control will allow it though!

Yeah it's weird, having not found out before I'd love to know, of course but would hate to find out!

We're team yellow!
We found out with DD but decided pretty much straight away that next time we wouldn't and we stuck to it :)
You don't get many genuine surprises in life so I want to make the most of it :)

You'll love it! :happydance:

I was so miserable not knowing what Jason was, but it's sooo worth it, already I'm enjoying Team :yellow: and not stressing about not finding out :flower:

Do you think you know what you're having?

More power to you! I'm far too impatient not to know. Plus I don't like a lot of gender neutral things :blush:

I was so miserable not knowing what Jason was, but it's sooo worth it, already I'm enjoying Team :yellow: and not stressing about not finding out :flower:

Yeah, it's nice :) I don't like calling the baby 'it' though, that's the only thing haha.

Everyone except my mum thinks a boy. Especially OH, he's certain it's a boy and wants to get a load of boy clothes already haha.
I don't have any idea this time though. I thought girl last time and was right but not really swaying either way this time.

How about you?

Yeah, it's nice :) I don't like calling the baby 'it' though, that's the only thing haha.

Everyone except my mum thinks a boy. Especially OH, he's certain it's a boy and wants to get a load of boy clothes already haha.
I don't have any idea this time though. I thought girl last time and was right but not really swaying either way this time.

How about you?

Same! I did start calling him 'he' but stopped in case he was a girl :dohh: For a few days after he was born I still accidentally called him 'it' I felt awful!

OH is positive of girl, last time I was right, I knew the whole time he was a boy and so did OH but I have no gut feeling this time :nope: OH says since he was right about Jason we're definitely having a girl :dohh:

I'm not finding out this time round. I did find out with my daughter but considering I think this is going to be my last child I wanted to experience the surprise moment at birth. So excited but it's definitely going to be hard. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->