Anyone in Surrey?

I'm a massage therapist part-time and a freelance Auditor the other part so I have the luxury of working from home or more specifically in other peoples homes. We live at the bottom end of sutton behind Matalan. You?

That is handy working from home especially with little ones! Is this your second baby on the way?

I live top of sutton one of the roads of langley park road, work up in town as office manager/pa to directors so schlap into london every day but is fine :)

Will you be having baby at St Hellier?

I have 10 year old girl from previous relationship. This is mine and Amy's first together.

Guess will be having LO at St Helier. Though having read the reports on it's maternity care I'd rather not grrr.

Don't worry too much about St Helier as 3 of my friends have had babies there all within the last year and the most recent 8 weeks ago and they all had good experiences there and that the midwifes were great and you couldn't have asked for better care so I hope that puts yours and Amys mind at rest.

Also, when I went for my first appointment I was told that there new maternity wing opens in June (not sure which date as we are now in June...) but I was assured it was going to be lovely the birthing rooms were going to have en suites etc allegedly...I am sure you can ask them at your first scan appointment which must be coming up soon!

Hi guy's, I live near Epsom. Im looking for anyone who lives near, so please feel free to contact me. Hope you are all well. Take care
:hug: XXX

Hi everyone :) Just moved to Woking near Guildford! Seems really nice so far! Loads of pushchairs and lil ones around :)

Hiya! I am in Farnham which is minutes from Farnborough! :D

x

Hi Dizzy Duck and Winterbabe! Im from Cobham which isnt far from either of you!
I will be having my baby in Epsom xXx

Hey Everyone, I'm in Cranleigh 15 mins from Guildford :D

Chertsey here, born and brought up in Staines

oops got that wrong, was born in Redhill but brought up in Staines. :)

I'm in Milford - a village just outside Godalming, 10 minutes from Guildford. Also I work for Surrey Police so I know it well - except Sutton - we don't cover that far up!!!

I am from Guildford! WOUld love to meet other mummies about xx

I am from Guildford, moved here a year ago from Yorkshire. Been a big change, would love to meet others who are TTC like I am.
Natalie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->