Anyone in the glasgow area NTNP?

HopefulKirsty

Reaction score
I live in west-dunbartonshire and hoping for a buddy locally to share this time with! OH and I are keeping it to ourselves for now that we are NTNP and will tell people when we get our bfp and a scan pic. I'm just so anxious. I symptom spot like mad - have only been off the pill for a month and already wasted 2 tests!! I need someone to help keep me sane lol.

Hey Kirsty :wave: welcome to NTNP :)

Stop peeing on sticks already! It cost me a fortune when I was TTC number one and when I got pregnant I kept thinking what baby clothes I could have brought with all the money I spent on tests LOL.

I'm not planning on telling everyone straight away either but I don't think there's any way I could wait till the scan!

Hi Kirsty! I'm Glasgow... not actually ntnp yet (a week to go) but nearly! We've not told anyone and have no intention of doing so until we get a 12 week scan. Really hope we catch while ntnp. If we've no luck by August we're going to move on to proper ttc.

deeper blue - I bought loads of internet cheapies - 15 for about a fiver! I dont know how reliable they'll be but its saving me money anyway lol. I'm addicted to poas!

Blaire thats the same as us - we're moving to ttc in august as my birthday is at the end. Good luck when you start ntnp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->