anyone interested in boys clothes newborn - 4years & toys

have updated and added alot more items thread now has newborn- 4year clothes and toys etc :D have more on my other thread but will update all threads as quickly as possible

Girls clothes 0-12months:
https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swa...interested-girls-clothes-newborn-9months.html

household clearence:
https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swa...-clothes-0-18months-toys-household-goods.html

will be adding items all night so keep checking back for more items :D

added some toys, a meal book and a cars snuggie x

How much posted for the 6-9 Thomas polo shirt and the simba toy? X

i belive the postage would be about £2.47 roughly. as the toy puts the weight up.

have you still got the swim ring seat how much posted and have you got any pics? x

yes i do still have will get pictures will pm you price x

Do you still have the fireman Sam t-shirt if so how much? x

yip thats fine just took pictures of them as bundles because was too lazy to take pictures of every item lol

Okay here goes.. Hard to see colours in your pics you'll have to tell me if I'm right..

In the third pic pale blue trousers?
Jumper on the left top?
Navy hoody in 4th pic
And are any of the trousers grey?

Is it possible to get pics of these please with condition and price? If so I'll pm my email.

Cheers x

hey hun can't see the trousers your talking about in 3rd picture those bottoms are long shorts i believe, can't see which jumper your talking about either sorry....

the hoddy has been worn but in good condition, will be clean when sold (already been washed)

sorry no i don't think any of the 3-6month stuff i have is grey will look through the drawer though and see what i have x

How much for 3-4 year bundle without the adidas top? What sort of jacket is it hun? Th one on the far right x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->