Anyone interested in Links of London bracelet and other stuff

bexxie

Reaction score
Hi I have stuff to sell-just checked my bank and nearly died of fright so got to pull my socks up and try to make some money:wacko:

What I have is a rare Links of London silver bracelet with
strands silver chain-is beautiful then has a T thing that closes it up,it has tush bag,LOL box is oval shaped and the big gift bag,so would make a fab present.......I dont know how much it was to be honest as it was a present from my Mum last christmas that I have never worn as I like costume jewellery but not silver,love it on others just not me

If there is interest I will get photo up

I also have girls Monsoon silver green/blue dress and matching shrug that combined I paid £135 for last year has been worn once and is 11 years this is breath takingley WOW! It looks like something from Midsummers night dream all fantasty and fairy land

I have few bits of jewellery from Next still in packaging like some Cerise wooded beads long ones They are lovely tho sound yuck!

I have all the boots No7 creams and big black box they came in with mirror and drawer will seperate if people want them seperately

I have also a brand new White Satin Wonderbra in 38 D never fit me as I am slightly bigger round the back so I promise this is new...

There is loads more......will try to get pics up
xx

Right popping out til 1pm but will do after then
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh