Anyone interested in swapping a loola

katstar

Reaction score
for a luna?

I have a loola pram in great condition. Limited edition blue. I could send pics.

xx

Hey hun what colour you looking for and what stuff does it need to have come with it? I have one which i have not really used

put some pics up hun i've got a Luna. Why do you want to change ?

Well i have put it up many times to sell and then i always changed my mind or my oh wanted me to keep it as its his fav. But i just fancy a change. I told my oh and he just shook his head and tutted. I think thats an ok :haha: I do have a mamas and papas skate and i just use my loola as the smaller one so thats why i am looking for something smaller too. No idea why i chose luna. But why do us pram obsessed women do anything when it comes to prams lol.

The only problem i have had with the loola is that the hood broke. Well the clip at the side to keep it open. But my oh fixed it but you can still see where it broke, inside under the hood. But this does not effect the hood at all.

front view loola with rain cover.jpg

loola 1 side view.jpg

side view loola with rain cover.jpg

All i am wanting from a luna is one that is clean, everything in tact and it must have a rain cover. Plus a colour to suit a boy. I know there are pink and purple ones out there. :)

xx

Lol I have the Luna in cress the light green. It says suitable from birth but Owen slopes to one side in it and it's forwarded facing so can't see him. The pluses are it's nice and light and smooth to push. I was desperate for a quinny buzz but now I have it not that keen it's a red one will swap that with you if you want. Can take pics x I'd go down to mothercare and mamas and papas and get some test drives in ;-)

Lol I have the Luna in cress the light green. It says suitable from birth but Owen slopes to one side in it and it's forwarded facing so can't see him. The pluses are it's nice and light and smooth to push. I was desperate for a quinny buzz but now I have it not that keen it's a red one will swap that with you if you want. Can take pics x I'd go down to mothercare and mamas and papas and get some test drives in ;-)

Now my oh wanted a quinny buzz. lol. Never thought about getting one to be honest as i thought they were out of my price range. Are you sure you would swap that one?? I have had a look and that one folded seems smaller due to wheels coming off etc.

Good idea to test drive. ;) plus i get to play with prams. lol

I would be happy to swap for either hun. Thats if your happy to?? Do you want a loola? They are great prams.
Can you post some pics of both or is that being cheeky and i will let my oh decide. My guess would be he would want me to swap loola with the buzz and then ask me to sell our mamas and papas skate :( love the skate. lol. He always says why do we need two. :haha: i always respond with, women on the forum have more than two and i have no idea why i want two. :blush:

xx

Hi
Think i have drove my hubby mad with prams too, glad i'm not the only one ! I have my first sons original M&P ultima (which we use the most) the Luna , the buzz and i found a buggy in the garage the other day too! I'm going to keep the Luna as i think Owen will grow into it and its in the best condition as i bought it from new. The quinny buzz was second had it was only 7 months old but not particuarly well looked after i have cleaned it up but the seat needs to go in the washer to completely eliminate the smell of smoke :-( I was just going to stick it on ebay , it comes with the shopping basket, bag and rain cover, hood and the dreami carrycot with adaptors also toddler seat cover. The other common fault they have is occasionally the front wheels lock when trying to steer right. Will take some picks if your still interested , need to take a look at the loola in mothercare as well ;-) Whereabouts are you ? Not sure if it would be feasable for us to meet to swap x

Hi
Think i have drove my hubby mad with prams too, glad i'm not the only one ! I have my first sons original M&P ultima (which we use the most) the Luna , the buzz and i found a buggy in the garage the other day too! I'm going to keep the Luna as i think Owen will grow into it and its in the best condition as i bought it from new. The quinny buzz was second had it was only 7 months old but not particuarly well looked after i have cleaned it up but the seat needs to go in the washer to completely eliminate the smell of smoke :-( I was just going to stick it on ebay , it comes with the shopping basket, bag and rain cover, hood and the dreami carrycot with adaptors also toddler seat cover. The other common fault they have is occasionally the front wheels lock when trying to steer right. Will take some picks if your still interested , need to take a look at the loola in mothercare as well ;-) Whereabouts are you ? Not sure if it would be feasable for us to meet to swap x

Oh your madder than me with prams lol. My mum has a second hand shop that sell them and we saw a m&p pilko pramette the other day. It was in fab condition at £15. i was gonna get it till i restrained myself as i thought about my oh not talking to me for days. lol.

Yes i am still interested if thats ok. I can wash prams up well. My skate was second hand and a bit of a mess, but at £60 i could just not leave it and now its clean and well looked after. :) This is the one i use the most. We went to bridlington a couple of weeks ago and used the loola. Very practical for seside trips.

Does your front wheel lock? i have seen that this is a common problem with the buzz but has yours done it yet?

Yes take some pictures please. as many as possible. I will take more of the loola for you. We are going to have a look at the buzz later when he finishes work. Yes you look at the loola too. Mothercare only do the maxicosi loola but they are exactly the same.

No i don't think we can meet up as i like in south yorkshire but we can arrange couriers. If you have no idea how to do it then i will sort it. It should only cost around £8 each if they are wrapped up well. Strong rubble bags and brown tape should do the job nicely. I will probably use some bubble wrap too.

What do you think about this?

If you do not like the loola let me know and i will let you know what we think of the buzz.

Let me know what pics you want or i can just take many. :)

Is that ok?

Hi
It's so very easy to "collect prams" in my defence i started with 2 ;-) Posting the pic the seller gave me will take my own later for you as carrycot is in the garage. Would be happy to send by courier only prob is it is a bit heavy and bulky with the carrycot but happy to pay if you arrange it. Can pack it up x Does the loola seat change round to face you ? Can you take some pics of it collasped please. Will test drive it in mothercare and babies r us tomorrow if they have it x Make sure they show u how to take it apart , put together etc as i don't have any instructions x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 4
i will have a proper look. i have already seen how to fold etc on youtube. lol. You can see the loola on kiddiecare.com. Or just search loola on youtube and kiddiecare video will come up.

With the courier i have no problem arranging if we are both happy with the swap but i will need parcel dimentions (width, length and depth) and also weight. It might be best me paying for two parcels with the carry cot seperate. But i will need dimensions and weight of both.

I have lots of photo's now so bare with me lol.

another angle.jpg

another parent facing view.jpgparent facing

chassis alone.jpgchassis alone

closer image of frame.jpg close pic of frame

folded standing upright.jpg folded standing up down

folded lying down.jpg folded lying down

lying down.jpg lying down

parent facing lying down.jpg parent facing lying down

parent facing view with no hood.jpg parent facing view with no hood

parent facing.jpg parent facing

seat unit with no hood.jpg seat unit with no hood

shopping basket.jpg shopping basket with bridlington sand in it. :haha: i will remove this.

where the hood broke.jpg where hood broke. You do have to look under and inside the hood to see this but i thought it would be best to take a pic. This is the only fault.

Thats it for photo's unless you can think of any other angles. I do have a footmuff thats a navy blue colour. Its not bebeconfort but it fits it lovely and i happy to send this too. You don't have to take this many photo's. lol xx

Thanks for all the pics hun x Will let you know tomorrow once i've had a push of one x
What photos do you want me to take ?

photos

Attachments

• SAM_1945 - Copy.jpg
    SAM_1945 - Copy.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_1946.jpg
    SAM_1946.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_1947.jpg
    SAM_1947.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_1948.jpg
    SAM_1948.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_1950.jpg
    SAM_1950.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
Dreami carrycot also comes with its own raincover and adaptors

Attachments

• SAM_1952.jpg
    SAM_1952.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
there great pics hun. Thank you. Right will have a push and play and let you know. I think it will be a yes though. If your happy that is. xx

:) will let you know when i've had a go of the loola not tried one before. Just put the raincover in the washing machine to eliminate the smoke smell hopefully i wont ruin it ;-)

Great hun. But do not worry about that. I know its not from you ;) we did not get to mothercare this evening. So i will be testing tomorrow. My other half is happy about it/the swap so let me know. I am up for it if you are. Do not worry if you change your mind after a test. I won't bite, be offended or get upset ;) xx

Great hun. But do not worry about that. I know its not from you ;) we did not get to mothercare this evening. So i will be testing tomorrow. My other is happy about it so let me know. Do not worry if you change your mind after a test. I won't bite, be offended or get upset ;) xx

I know :flower: I'll leave the seat for you to remove and wash so you remember how to put it back on. I was a bit gutted when i got it about the smoke smell tried scrubbing and febreeze loads better but still not quite gone. I'll probably like the loola and hubby will probably hate it ! But will let you know. You could always sell yours and buy mine ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->