Anyone just about done with ttc?

readyformore

Reaction score
For whatever reason?

Maybe I am giving up too easily. I know that some have had success after years and years of ttc. I just know that I don't want to do this for much longer.

Anyone else?

Im up for it this time round, but first time, yes - I can relate.
It took 11 cycles (which were 40-50 days long) to conceive. Ironically, the month that we did conceive, I was mentally letting go of the grip that ttc had over me (and starting to imagine life without a LO).
I havent been through infertility issues, so all I can send is hugs on that front xx

I can certainly relate to this.

At my age I just feel like I put much of my life on hold. Tried to do almost everything just right for a long time and I am beginning to think it may never ever happen .. these days I too am imagining life without a child in it. Preparing for a future with the hubs and I and our beloved pets.

I still temp and I still BD around that certain O day ... but I am beginning to realize life goes by too fast and I am missing out on fun things. Ive been rather depressed these past 3 months. Perhaps I will research fostering.

I hope you get your wish :dust:

This is exactly how I am feeling too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't seem to care that much if it happens or not and I'm attempting ivf. I don't even mind that I've spent thousands of dollars on it. It's a weird feeling to let go.....
Letting go of the stronghold of ttc is kind of a beautiful thing.
I never thought I would feel this way.

I can relate to you both. I'm 39 and I have two daughters, 20 and 14. I got remarried last year, he has 2 children as well ages 10 and 8. We would love to have one together and are going on our 11 month of TTC. He had a vas reversal and I've had 3 IUIs. We are done with assisted trying b/c we can't afford IVF. So we will try for about 10 more months, then I'm pulling the plug. When we first started trying I never in my wildest dreams thought it would not happen for us quickly. I fully expected to have a baby before my 40th birthday. Now here it is 6 months until I turn 40 and still no BFP. Every month that passes with no BFP we both let go a little more. If it never happens at least we will be able to say we tried, we really tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->