Anyone just feel 'This is the month'?

MsLesley

Reaction score
I dont know what it is about this month....i have had other months kind of like this but i think before they were just more of staying positive
and hoping it was. tho of course i am definitely hoping it is...I seem to have this stronger feeling like i just know it is!
Man i hope my body doesnt prove me wrong! haha

i feel the exact same just dont know how to explain it! its just like my body is telling me this is it lol

We are going to have to definitely come back and update on this page if we are or *cough* not lol

defenietly, how many DPO are you? im 9DPO af due 4th x

I have the same feeling. It's just like this feeling that I know my little leach is in there, as the girls at work would call him/her. AF is to be here on March 31 so I will update on Wednesday. I sure hope our feelings are correct!

IDOIDO. i swear if i don't get my bfp this cycle i am losing all hope in symptoms and especially the i just know symptom.

Ive been doin this so long I am praying that this is the time,I feel it is but some of us know what disapointment feels like I just dont want to let my heart down again,sniff

IDOIDO. i swear if i don't get my bfp this cycle i am losing all hope in symptoms and especially the i just know symptom.

awww i know how you feel! symptom spotting is only suppose to be fun and help pass the time. i know how hard it can be when you try so hard every month and seems to always fail. stay open, lightning will strick ;)

I no exactly what you mean. Im on clomid and pulled out all the stops this month im very hopeful but trying my best not to think about it. Im only 3dpo so no symptoms as yet, just cant wait to test. Af due 7th april.

Fingers crossed for you girls xx

I feel the same!
Past few days ive just felt so positive about this month, like i just know its going to happen for me.
If im wrong, i am totally not talking to my body! haha
xx

I really did until my BFN at 10dpo....now although I still feel I could be I'm trying to talk myself out of it so it's not tooooo depressing if AF shows on Weds / Thurs.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I always feel like it's my month! :dohh:

Good luck girls. xx

Hi guys,
I'm also feeling hopeful, and today has just added to that!!
Last month i had some brown cm around this time (5/6 dpo) and got all excited but no bfp. This morning i had the same and thought nothing of it. However just been and there was a big red dot in my cm. Proper red, definitely not old blood!!
I know it's silly to get so excited but from ovulation i've just had a feeling this month!!!x

good luck hun hope its your BFP!! isnt it mad how we get excited over the most disgusting things haha

ha ha!! Definitely for a crazy moment amost took a pic to put on my journal page and then realised only me and dh would really appreciate seeing my cm!! ha ha. I am totally deranged i fear!!! ;)

I really have the BEST feeling about this month. The past 7 cycles I've just been kinda lukewarm, never really thinking I was actually pregnant. This month I really feel like something is going on! I'm still only 5dpo! :(

Same here honey! It's strange isn't it? FXed the instinct is right x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->