Anyone Knicker Watching For Af Late?

lammy456

pregnant omg possibly 2
Reaction score
is any1 else checking thier undies just for a tiny sign of a late AF? hoping for BFP x

me im watching all the time, never been to loo as much TMI!!!!

hope you get your :bfp: this month hun

im not getting mine the pain really strong so stupid :witch: is coming but just taking her bloody time!! she usually is there when i wake up on the day im due, shes doing this on purpose i just know it!!!

:hug:

xxx

i getting a dull back ache thats all, sooo maybe baby maybe witchy poo u never really know xx

:roflhi, i'm becoming obsessed with knicker watching, i'm 11 days late 2day and i've never been late before, i've done about 10 hpt latest one earlier 2day which have all said :bfn:, whats going on, surely it would show up by now if i was pg???? boobs r a bit tender and i've had cramps on and off over the last week or so but as yet no :witch: xx :hug: Went the drs yesterday and he told me they dont do bloodtests this early on wait and do another hpt in 2 weeks and if it's still :bfn: and still no :witch: come back, god 2 weeks may aswell be 2 yrs, i've done 2 hpt since he told me 2 wait and that was only yesterday :rofl:

:roflhi, i'm becoming obsessed with knicker watching, i'm 11 days late 2day and i've never been late before, i've done about 10 hpt latest one earlier 2day which have all said :bfn:, whats going on, surely it would show up by now if i was pg???? boobs r a bit tender and i've had cramps on and off over the last week or so but as yet no :witch: xx :hug: Went the drs yesterday and he told me they dont do bloodtests this early on wait and do another hpt in 2 weeks and if it's still :bfn: and still no :witch: come back, god 2 weeks may aswell be 2 yrs, i've done 2 hpt since he told me 2 wait and that was only yesterday :rofl:

doctors....do they seriously think us women dont all go completely nutso throughout the whole month let alone when we are late
gahhhhhh!!!

hey people, well first time post and I know what you all mean... and im due on in 2 days and Iv been watching for the past week, because i was a week early the month before booo. hope every one is ok

Due today .... nothing yet ... but then the Dr said I didn't O this month so god knows what I think I'm watching for :rofl: :rofl:

Due today .... nothing yet ... but then the Dr said I didn't O this month so god knows what I think I'm watching for :rofl: :rofl:

how does ur doc know u didnt O this month, good luck anyhow xx

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! My cycle is usually between 32-35 days and it is day 39 today and still no :witch:. I've also done about 6 PT's and all are :bfn: :( It is really frustrating because I too have never gone this long without a period and it is going to make it really difficult to predict my cycles for the future. GRRRRRRR! Although I wish I could get my :bfp:, I don't think I'm going to this time so I just wish the damned :witch: would pay me a visit :(

:hugs: to you all!

how does ur doc know u didnt O this month, good luck anyhow xx

21 day blood test - got the results yesterday as we are having tests as we have been trying 12 months now :hissy:

is anyone else checking thier undies just for a tiny sign of a late AF? hoping for BFP x

me me me , I am knicker watching and Im not due the :witch: yet :rofl::rofl:, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->