anyone know anything about hb at 10weeks?.

lillypad123

Reaction score
We have invested in a home doppler and got an awesome 3 mins of listening to the hb, we have worked out that its about 170 and am wanting to know who knows what on the whole gender front.

We have herd that anything over 150 is usually a girl, has anyone had a high hb and it be a boy in the end?

We are really hoping for a boy as we already have 3 girls and did everything we could to make our chances of having a boy higher.

We know having one healthy and happy is our main aim please dont get me wrong.

The heartrate is just a fun way to guess!! Both my babies had low heart rates and I had a boy a girl!! My sons was usually around 145 bpm and my daughters was usually around 120 bpm!! Definitely not true in my case!!

It really is just an old wives tale that should be taken with a pinch of salt. I've seen lots of people post on here that their boys were high and girls low. But congratulations on finding your baby's heartbeat.

Thanks ladies, it was awesome finding it and such a suprise, we have our first scan in 2 weeks so really looking forward to that.

I'm super excited for my scan too after hearing the heartbeat. Amazing the level of reassurance that little noise can create.

It's a complete myth. :) Gender has no bearing on heart rate, and the "train noise" versus "galloping noise" theory is nonsense too. It's just a fun way to pass the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->