anyone know of any magic to make their hubbies want another baby? lol

momplus2

Reaction score
nah im just joking....kind of. With this whole scare of the whole mirena thing and coming here i realize how much i loved being pregnant and how much i miss the baby days. I have a 5 and a 3 year old and i think it would be a perfect time to have another one. I never really asked him for a few reasons. 1 being the fact that after skylar he said no more because he wanted to be done by the age of 27..which is understandable but whats another year right? another reason is i'd probably be on my own and he'll be running away again (unless there is a miracle that he actually matures) and im just plain scared to ask, i dont want the whole out right blunt NO with out thinking about it cause i would probably cry (im an emotional person ;) ) and i just want to give my hopes up:nope: I really dont want to be done yet, i mean after number 3 id get my tubes tide for sure but i dont want to do that anytime soon (thinking hubby thinks its a good idea. anyways girls what would you do if you were a chicken like me:shrug:. strap him down and make him beg for mercy...or just accept the fact that im done having babies:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->