Anyone know what back labour feels like?

BeautifulD

Mum to 3 and TTC #4
Reaction score
It could be just me and me hoping this is something!

I had my second sweep yesterday spotted all evening and was very uncomfortable, by bed time it had all calmed down and I woke feeling perfectly fine. Ive been in a terrible mood all day so have just sat and sulked lol.

About an hour ago a niggly period back ache started and it's gotten worse over time. Sometimes its worse than others but it's constantly there, I'm not having any front contractions.... any thoughts?

hmm curious. Ive had sore leg an hip ie back knee like growin pains its killin me also very mild back cramps too. Am also feelin off today.

Well it went off again so who knows what that was. It was very painful though

my leg was i was moanin an groanin. had alot pains in pelvis too so bubs nust be gettin lower. Was 4/5th engaged tues. Suks when they tease lol. Take care hun an hope not to long a wait. Am 39wks today an had no1 at 39+5 an no2 39+6 so hopefully this one be before due date.

I had back labour with my lb. I feel nothing in my belly, absolutely nothing. Not pains, twinges, naaar daaaa. My back however felt like someone was sticking a knife in it. The mws wanted me to lay on my back but i couldnt, the back ache was intense

Yep like someone sticking a knife up your arse/spine every 3 minutes and nothing in front except a low dull ache and thigh ache for me.
Xx

I had my LO last week and had back labour. For me it came on really fast and felt at the beginning like my spine at the bottom was being twisted. It radiated down into my hips and upper thighs. The hips were actually the worst part for me. I didn't feel Ny pain at all in my belly, which was a surprise!

So while you ladies who've experienced back labor didn't feel any pain in your belly, would it still harden during contractions? I've been getting a ton of back pain and period-like cramping. I'm not sure what to make of it.

To be honest i dont remember. The back pain was to intense to think about anything else. But as much as know one believes it, youll know when its real labour. I dunno how you just do :flower:

i woke with my son with horendous back ache that had me on toes when at its peak. But think by end labour back ahe had gone. All i remember is bein uncomfy lol.

Wow sounds horrific :argh:

As much as I wanted something to be starting I'm now pleased I'm not in back labour lol

I had back labour. All my contractions were in my bum. I can't remember if I felt anything in my stomach, but I couldn't sit down through a contraction:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->