October Pumpkins *testing thread*

I think you must be right about a cp because im still having a few symptoms. I’ve already succumbed to the fact that I’m not pregnant, but I’m still very bloated and getting hot flashes when I chug water.
It is nice to think these are steps toward being fertile again. That’s positive.

I might be just searching for hope with this, but what’s the consensus regarding being extra fertile after a chemical?

@HalfricanMa Sorry about all the mixed signals with the lines / no lines / half lines. I had a CP before and my HCG back then was 15. Still managed to get faint lines on tests that had a sensitivity of 20. I do believe you're having a CP too and the HPTs are just really sensitive and can catch a HCG of about 5, like yours. We can get some type of tea here in Germany that helps to regulate cycles. I'm thinking maybe something natural to regulate your cycles might help? Teas should be compatible with breastfeeding I think.

@HalfricanMa me over here stalking too! How frustrating for you, i do still see something on the wondfo and cb though are you going to get a repeat hcg? Be interesting to know if the number is actually going down or not.
@cheerios how are you 37 weeks??! I feel like you just got your bfp haha. Are you ready? Excited?! Xx

Hmm not sure on fertility after a cp but I hear others say they got pregnant quicker after than they did with the loss itself. I can’t speak from personal experience though because with my suspected cp’s we weren’t ttc, and with my 5 week loss we put ttc on hold for a couple months after due to family stressors.

@HalfricanMa I still see some lines on the new tests. Sorry you've been going through all this confusion. Are they going to do a repeat blood test to see what your number are doing? Hope you get a answer soon. Hugs ❤

I think i’m going to ask my doc to because i havent begun bleeding and i have the symptoms. I thought the symptoms could be just hormone changes from night weaning. I tend to get engorged so like @cheerios suggested the tea, which I may try, Rooibos actually makes me way over produce! So i’ve wondered if my hormones are just a tad sensitive while breastfeeding.
Also, when ds weaned I was already pregnant. So any changes my body goes through weaning that may look like pregnancy was masked by pregnancy last time I weaned lol.

@Jules8 I know this is, like, soooo 2 months ago but whatever happened with that FRER test that was very obviously positive but actually negative? Did you ever contact the company? Just asking because it came up in conversation.

@HalfricanMa good luck with everything. Hmmm I'll have to keep the Rooibos tea in mind, I had no idea it helped with production. If you have any other tips, please share! My boobs have always been underachievers. I haven't been able to feed any of my kids without supplementing :( My second did OK but wasn't putting on weight very well. My third was losing weight despite cluster feeding constantly. I would love to be able to EBF but so far, no such luck :( I'm thinking about reaching out to he local la leche league chapter this time as I didn't really have help the times before, just told to supplement with formula.

I mean,
@Jules8 I know this is, like, soooo 2 months ago but whatever happened with that FRER test that was very obviously positive but actually negative? Did you ever contact the company? Just asking because it came up in conversation.

@HalfricanMa good luck with everything. Hmmm I'll have to keep the Rooibos tea in mind, I had no idea it helped with production. If you have any other tips, please share! My boobs have always been underachievers. I haven't been able to feed any of my kids without supplementing :( My second did OK but wasn't putting on weight very well. My third was losing weight despite cluster feeding constantly. I would love to be able to EBF but so far, no such luck :( I'm thinking about reaching out to he local la leche league chapter this time as I didn't really have help the times before, just told to supplement with formula.
I did a negative review on Amazon and Walmart because they sell them. I also sent something to first response. No answer of course. I bought a pack for this cycle because I wanted to see if that was maybe just a bad batch. I’m pregnant so they were lucky this time that the line was true. Lol

Here are today’s tests!! AF was officially late yesterday. I like seeing the opks compared to the hcg tests and I had a few left so I threw it in there today. Lol I called this morning because no one has called about my hcg results from Friday and Monday. They said the doctor is part time or something, but why do some of these doctors not have someone monitor these things when they aren’t there?! This isn’t just routine bloodwork. You’re dealing with hormonal and anxious women. Anyway, they sent me to a nurse on another team and she looked it over. She said it looked great! I asked for my confirmation appt be with a more regular doctor and she scheduled me for the 24th. 2 weeks is so far away! I do think it’s better though because I want to make sure it’s not too early to see anything.

IMG_4824.jpeg

@gigglebox I’ve been very blessed with a wonderful supply for all 4 kiddos now, always EBF. But absolutely reach out to LLL for support!!!! Could be latch issues, could be the makeup of your body depending on your nipples, not drawing enough and/or getting enough hindmilk. So many things they could look at with you if your goal is EBF :flower:
@Jules8 wow, such beautiful, strong lines!! Congratulations :happydance:

I’m glad you were able to get some answers from a nurse Jules. I despise when they say you can only talk to your physician for any answers, even if it’s pretty simple.
will they be giving you an early scan? You’ll only be 6 weeks right?

Mom I hope LLL can help. I wish I thought to reach out with the others but they were so little, especially with the third I was in survival mode big time in the early days. With all of them being older now, maybe I can make time to go, or even go before baby arrives to discuss things/get a game plan.

I know it’s not a pregnancy that will be sticking, yet I keep peeing on sticks as if it matters. Here’s the latest for the string of not progressing, not bleeding limbo.

IMG_4619.jpeg

IMG_4618.jpeg

Rooibos tea is effective for most ladies and brewer’s yeast added into things that you’re making with flour. I have to stay away from those 2 things because they cause me painful engorgement. I regularly drink rooibos but cant have much of it when i’m breastfeeding.

@gigglebox I always had issues with overproduction on my right side (one midwife called my right breast “the stud” haha) and when I ate oatmeal I got so engorged it was unsustainable. Lots of oatmeal and lots of fluids. I can’t tolerate grains at all anymore (SAD FACE) so please eat extra in my honor.

@HalfricanMa this limbo is so cruel. You’re getting enough pink lines that I also think it’s a chemical. I didn’t have a “true” chemical - my loss was between 5-6 weeks- but I conceived immediately after the loss, no cycle in between. The rumor seems to be true. I’m sending so much love and you have been included in my prayers.

@Jules8 I’m adding those tests to my vision board they’re so beautiful!
Ok, gotta go make a vision board now… haha

I dont ever really say this but I will right now: “what the actual eff?!”
This is only 60 seconds into the test developing right now

IMG_4622.jpeg

IMG_4621.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member