anyone know what time 24 hr tescos are open till today?

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
I need teabags but going mums which is the opposite direction. Was going call on way back but if it shuts at 4, I'm only going have an hour at mums so it isn't worth me going! The website just says open from 6am and they ain't answering the phone!

Sorry, the title just struck me as highly amusing. Is it a holiday there?

Most stores have extended their opening hours on Sundays during the Olympics

Its a bank holiday Monday :) and as for the question, I'd of assumed it was normal 10-4 sunday opening but if their open at 6am I have no clue sorry!

Just been to my 24 Tescos. I know during the summer due to the Olympics they are open 6am - midnight on Sundays but not sure about Bank Holiday I'm afraid.

just checked and mine is open 9-6. If you go onto tesco.com, click on store locator, enter your postcode, it will show the nearest ones, click on yours to get opening times x

I just checked my 24 hour tesco times, its 8-8 and then reopens at midnight lol x

Loooooooool!!!!

Me too!! I thought it was a 'asking how much something is in the pound shop' .... Still funny!!!

Haha I thought this was a joke :haha: not a bank hol up this way so not sure xx

Sorry i thought it was a joke too.....
Only time our 24hr tesco stores ever shut is over christmas and new year. they dont close on bank holidays

Only time our 24hr tesco stores ever shut is over christmas and new year. they dont close on bank holidays

Dont they close at all on sundays? Ours is 9am-6pm Sunday hours. Thought that was the same with all tescos, even 24 hour ones.

Loooooooool!!!!

Me too!! I thought it was a 'asking how much something is in the pound shop' .... Still funny!!!

:haha: yeah it always throws me when I go visiting family/friends south of the border and the 24 hour shop is a lie :lol:

Scotland doesnt have Sunday trading laws like England does

my dad stays up on the isle of Lewis and its the worst on a Sunday! Nothing is opened! They don't even have flights in and out on Sundays, and its apparently an 'offence' to ur neighbours if you hang a washing out :dohh: so glad its not like that here lol x

Scotland doesnt have Sunday trading laws like England does

my dad stays up on the isle of Lewis and its the worst on a Sunday! Nothing is opened! They don't even have flights in and out on Sundays, and its apparently an 'offence' to ur neighbours if you hang a washing out :dohh: so glad its not like that here lol x

Eeek, that would proper do my head in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->