Anyone know where to buy a doppler in stores?

CassieSims

Reaction score
Hi all! My pregnancy is high risk because of the elevated odds of a heart defect that my baby could have. My OH has a 10% higher chance of having children born with a heart defect because of a history of the defect in his family. We can test for it at 20 weeks (When they can identify the gender they can test for the defect). With this particular defect the odds of the child with the defect actually surviving through the pregnancy to a healthy birth are 1 in 4...

So for obvious reasons I am anxious to be able to hear my rainbows heart and keep track of it for myself, considering my first appointment isn't until August 25th... Does anyone know of any stores that carry Dopplers? I'm looking for a doppler with the probe, not the one that looks like a CD player, and if I can find one in stores I would go and get it right away instead of twiddling my thumbs waiting for one to get delivered.

Any input is appreciated!

I checked Babies R Us and BuyBuyBaby and neither store has good ones. :( Target and Walmart had nothing. :( I'd just order it online and pay for express shipping.

Amazon has one. :)
https://www.amazon.com/Sonoline-Con...6178&sr=8-1&keywords=sonoline+b+fetal+doppler

Yeah my google search had the same result... I'm just crossing my fingers that someone will give me a really obscure little shop that allowed them to find the HB at like 5 weeks! Haha!

Ha, good luck with that! <3 I hope you find something soon and get to hear your little rainbow ASAP!

But if you pay for express shipping, you should get it in like 2 days. That's not too bad!

How early can you hear the heartbeat on something like that? Now I just sort of want one!

I'm ordering mine from amazon..... My friend download an app and swore it worked for her....

If your order online I'd recommend sonoline b, I've got it and found the heartbeat from 10 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->