anyone know where to send Maternity Allowance form to??

Babybumpdec

one liitle girl and boy x
Reaction score
heya just wondered if anyone knows what address to send the caim forms for ma off to xx

depends on what area you live in hun, but the addresses are on the form

i downloaded the form from net and cant seem to find an address xx

i just did the same hun to look for them for ya - it should be on part 14 entitled what to do now - was gonna copy and paste coz there are 3 different addys depending on where you live but its a flipping pdf file lol

it should of came with an addressed envolope for you to send it back in. The address on my envelope is freepost plus RRHR-UZAB-JXRB , jobcentre plus, wrexham BDC , Jupiter Drive, CHESTER, CH70 8BL. however last time i had to send something back to the job centre without the addressed envelope the man said i couldn't send it freepost. So you might want to forget the first line an send with a 1st class stamp. X

it should of came with an addressed envolope for you to send it back in. The address on my envelope is freepost plus RRHR-UZAB-JXRB , jobcentre plus, wrexham BDC , Jupiter Drive, CHESTER, CH70 8BL. however last time i had to send something back to the job centre without the addressed envelope the man said i couldn't send it freepost. So you might want to forget the first line an send with a 1st class stamp. X

but be very careful because 3 different offices deal with the claim forms depending on where you live x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->